***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

well if the magic cant get a game in tonight i wont be able to get back on xbox live until tuesday because of valentines day and presidents day. so DO NOT finda replacement for the magic. i know i only got 11 games but ya'll know i've been trying to get my games in!

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

well if the magic cant get a game in tonight i wont be able to get back on xbox live until tuesday because of valentines day and presidents day. so DO NOT find a replacement for the magic. i know i only got 11 games but ya'll know i've been trying to get my games in!
Wanna try it out?

mav DO NOT leave the lobby lets try to run!

YESSIR! mavs and magic goin at it
pimp.gif
roll.gif
double header?

Haha ok cool. Well if it happens again hopefully you are around to reset cuz I'm going to bed. I have to be up in 4 hours
sick.gif

roll.gif

Like I've said lets replace the Bulls. If he doesn't even try to get a league game in but has the time to get a regular online game in then we needsomeone else. I know it sounds a little harsh but I'm just saying

Yeah thats fine, we'll replace him, just need someone good to do it

BTW who remembers I said I didn't want to invite him cuz last league after he lost a few he stopped playing....

Told ya so
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom