***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

I need a trade approved and I'm also available to play if anyone needs to play the Spurs.

Whoever has the Pistons check your trades: Duncan/Mo Williams for KG/Sasha

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

^if it isnt Mr. NO ON BALL D himself ... yea ill the Spurs .. ima be on in 2 min
grin.gif
Why play on ball when all you do is cheese with JoshSmith? It's whatever though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

^if it isnt Mr. NO ON BALL D himself ... yea ill the Spurs .. ima be on in 2 min
grin.gif
Why play on ball when all you do is cheese with Josh Smith? It's whatever though.

laugh.gif
Cuz its a rule in the League but its cool seems like im the only onewho actually plays it

Well 2k went down when Jehlers was on his 2nd free throw to go up 4 with like 4 secs left

hes under the impression i screwed the connection so i guess we have to replay it

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

NikeAir Get your Xbox back! Where are ya?
i got it back yesterday, but im just watching all star game stuff, will start playing tonight or tomorrow for sure

sorry about that, it takes me usually 4 to 5 times to turn on my xbox, and usually 1 of those times, i get an e-74 message

Back
Top Bottom