***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

yo jretro what wisdom teeth did you get taken out? did you have local or full anesthesia? im getting 3 of mine out tommorrow but they are fully grown in so imexpecting the worst ........ so if im MIA for the next couple days you all should know where i am hahahhah.

yo yankeephan, jefferson is NOT a scrub lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
So ******ed....

IDC what you say, that play you do is a huge glitch, my player whos chasing your guy running around somehow gets caught on your guy on the block, its like yourholding him. Its totally unfair.

And straight up I will say this, I'm going to attack you in a very sarcastic manner, but I am convinced 80% of your time is spent playing 2k9, you knoweveryone's release down to a T, you DO not miss. I am really shocked that I shot a better FG percentage than you looking at the stats, It felt like youmissed 1 out of 10 shots.

Kudos to you.

I'm not even mad, its just funny too me now. At least I was wining after the first quarter and tied at half, moral victory for me
grin.gif

laugh.gif
crag this is prolly your best team out of all the leagues. gordon doesn't miss.

you played zone the whole 2nd half so i just had to go to certain holes to get an open j.

its funny cause that thats the best shooting i've done so far, i usually have probs shooting with gay.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo jretro what wisdom teeth did you get taken out? did you have local or full anesthesia? im getting 3 of mine out tommorrow but they are fully grown in so im expecting the worst ........ so if im MIA for the next couple days you all should know where i am hahahhah.

yo yankeephan, jefferson is NOT a scrub lol
yo man that !%#% was the worst when i went home, i was in pain cause the pharmacist made me wait an hour to get my pain killers and by then thenovacaine wore off. they took out all 4 and two of em were impacted so they had to cut the gums and crack my teeth in half to take it out. it was a localthough, i was asking if they can put me under, but they gave me a gas mask instead. i just remember them telling me how funny i was after the procedure. goodluck though.

Yeah I felt like I was semi stopping you playing zone.. but you DIDNT miss

I wish I played you first game... either wayI would have gotten the L but I learned a lot about my team that game, for example, I can hit 3's with Gordan
roll.gif

And I think thats the first time I was in double digits with Sheed, dude is a beast but I never use him correctly.

Between being able to post up with Sheed, and D12, and pass it out to Gordon... I should (Hopefully) be able to get back to .500...

Wait I havent been there yet this league
roll.gif

PS My orthodonist has been telling me since I was like 17 I should get my wisdoms out, I'm 21 now and still havent done it..
roll.gif
frown.gif

I'm about to go to bed... after the false hope I had thinking I was gonna maybe beat Jretro I decided to turn the 360 off. Maybe tomorrow

i feel down in the dumps .. i cant hit a shot for the life of me .. it be open shots too ..

gg Ritch .. Tmac hittin 3's with hands in his face smh

GG Gully. You need to hurry up and start making offers for Billups. He is just wasting away on your team. I thought you had a pretty good chance of winningsince you did pretty good on Wade. But yeah T-Mac hitting threes helped me out. You already gotten me and jretro out the way and we have the best records so Iexpect you to go on a winning streak

Back
Top Bottom