***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

NKEAIR- OMG dude after a while I just started laughing at how good Ellis and Vujacic were shooting it was ridiculous! That game was heated. It mighta beenbecause you were avoiding it really well but I was hitting select a million times at the end and my team wouldn't foul, I mean you woulda won regardlessbut still LOL

EDIT: Ruff I'll run. I am in the lobby already, Grizzlies.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

gg nke. i am OFFICALLY the WORST player in this league .... smh

who are you putting up for jrich?
honestly i dont have anyone to give up
embarassed.gif
just joshhoward, but he sucks unless you want barbosa or someone

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

NKEAIR- OMG dude after a while I just started laughing at how good Ellis and Vujacic were shooting it was ridiculous! That game was heated. It mighta been because you were avoiding it really well but I was hitting select a million times at the end and my team wouldn't foul, I mean you woulda won regardless but still LOL

EDIT: Ruff I'll run. I am in the lobby already, Grizzlies.
Lol GG, after you sent me the monta message, monta came back to earth, then sasha started to become unconcious

too riidculous, my first time actually using sasha that much

gg Ruff, in my defense that's gotta be the worst I've played in months, not discrediting you though you were running it. I Had to start playing at ahigh uptempo, which I hate doing!

Nobody wants Brand? I already got PFs. I am looking for a C or a SF.

Back
Top Bottom