***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Oh, I forgot I posted. I went to go do something and forgot all about turning on my 360. Sorry about that Ritch.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Oh, I forgot I posted. I went to go do something and forgot all about turning on my 360. Sorry about that Ritch.
Its all good.

Edit: NVM

Seems as if the servers are really bad now. What's going on 2K?

I didn't have a problem with 2K8, but this year is full of problems.

retro is a damn good player hands down!

but goddamn !!! like 15-20 ball strips
indifferent.gif

and that wing play
alien.gif

gg man i need to learn how to play outside the lines

any1 up for a game .. league is moving pretty well except for a few

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

indifferent.gif

and that wing play
alien.gif

gg but yo you got shooters! i'm guessing you're used to dunking all the time because you missed a lot of open shots with people who can shoot.

if i were to give you advice i'd suggest you learn your players' releases so you don't miss those kinda shots feel me. unless you were just havingan off game.

and smh at thornton getting injured already. should've took notes from djtek about thornton's durability
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'll play, add me up.
After the BS that just happened to me in Madden, I can't play you at the moment... I'll get to pissed off and my Blood Pressure willskyrocket and give me a heart attack

So when I'm a bit more calm, I would love to play you
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you sure? i'm still drowsy and took an L already today, im vulnerable to take another loss.

Ha ha fine man... you talked me into it.. I know I'm gonna lose.. might as well get it outta the way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

game is lagging baaaaad
gg ritch i couldnt hit a jumper to save my life wit the lag ...ima try to wait out till the servers are better with a 30 game season i cant affordto gamble lol

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

indifferent.gif

and that wing play
alien.gif

gg but yo you got shooters! i'm guessing you're used to dunking all the time because you missed a lot of open shots with people who can shoot.

if i were to give you advice i'd suggest you learn your players' releases so you don't miss those kinda shots feel me. unless you were just having an off game.

and smh at thornton getting injured already. should've took notes from djtek about thornton's durability
laugh.gif

hahahah thornton is SOFT. trust
laugh.gif

wow crag ... the lions .... the 0-16 lions??? and a level 1? reallllyyyy? hahahaha. i would be heated as well
roll.gif

who wants to get a game of 2k in a little bit?

Back
Top Bottom