***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Just go to the NBA 2k9 website and register from there. After that just go to the league website that NKEAIR put up to flex games. That way when you seesomeone online and they are not on your schedule this week you can just drop somebody and add the person you want to play. I hope I was clear

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GULLYDAGREAT, I'm glad we got new people in our league and I'll give it to you that you just blew me out, pause.

But please stop doing the following:

- No full court press (unless you are down by more than 10), you did it the entire game.
- No trying to steal the inbounds, you did it the entire game.
- Make an ATTEMPT to play onball D, you honestly played onball maybe 8% of the time no joke.
- Don't just run around moving the sticks back and forth til you notice your dude is finally uncovered then dunk (JSmoove, JRSmith, Stuckey)

I know I might sound like a sore loser because I just got handled, but it's not that really, I take my L's respectively. You just gotta know the main guidelines before someone really gets on your case.

i wasnt informed on the full court or inbounds but onball D, u hardly played yourself
roll.gif
roll.gif
and u took like 15 charges in the game str8 wack

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Just go to the NBA 2k9 website and register from there. After that just go to the league website that NKEAIR put up to flex games. That way when you see someone online and they are not on your schedule this week you can just drop somebody and add the person you want to play. I hope I was clear

so i cant just go thru the lobby and play some1
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't want to start this league off with negativity dude I'm just saying, please stop doing those things I listed.

CAP, meet you in the lobby!

These new rules will take some getting used to
smh.gif

I paid more attention to not cheesing than actually scoring
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

I don't want to start this league off with negativity dude I'm just saying, please stop doing those things I listed.

CAP, meet you in the lobby!

ok so stop taking a million charges i mean
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Just go to the NBA 2k9 website and register from there. After that just go to the league website that NKEAIR put up to flex games. That way when you see someone online and they are not on your schedule this week you can just drop somebody and add the person you want to play. I hope I was clear

so i cant just go thru the lobby and play some1
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not if you want it to count. Unless of course they are on your schedule already

Gully i sent u a trade.

Tony Parker (90)
Zach Randolph (88)

for

Josh Smith (89)
Rudy Fernandez (81)

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

jermaine oneal with the steal ?!??!? are you SERIOUS?!?! dudes steal rating is like 1 hahahahah

lol what are you talking about, he has the tight D icon in his name

i think you should play more on ball D DJTEK, dont take it as an offense or something

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

jermaine oneal with the steal ?!??!? are you SERIOUS?!?! dudes steal rating is like 1 hahahahah

lol what are you talking about, he has the tight D icon in his name

i think you should play more on ball D DJTEK, dont take it as an offense or something
lol i was playing on ball d but the only way i could contain monta was to play off him. when ever the ball was in someone elses hands i played onbut i couldnt just keep playing on ball on a shooter that a shot too quick to block manually lol

Back
Top Bottom