***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Anybody wanna get a game in with me?
laugh.gif

Edit: Yeah I signed up

^ I'll play you but do you want to get a league game in or a just for fun game so you can get a feel for your team?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

^ I'll play you but do you want to get a league game in or a just for fun game so you can get a feel for your team?
laugh.gif
Naw, We can get a league game in
laugh.gif

Wow.... I'm done playing for the night... that was straight up unreal

Eric Gordan... a freaking rookie... is the next coming of Jesus

35 points, 6 steals, 9-13 from 3 point range??
How the hell do I have 16 turnovers compared to 6?? Wow...
embarassed.gif

Well i found a new starter. Out you are Tony Parker in u come Eric Gordon.
lol yes that was very jesus like.

And what the hell is wrong with Ben Gordon? He dribbled the ball off his foot as many times as he hit a 3

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its going to be a long season for me, should be fun
laugh.gif

Im done for the night
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Im done for the night
smh.gif
tired.gif
Haha I think you are going to have to give up one of your top guards to get a decent big to help you out. At least this game didn't countagainst you
happy.gif

i just beat the grizzlies but i didnt get the win

I'm pretty sure ya'll played a custom game. That's why you need to sign that gamertag up asap

GULLYDAGREAT, I'm glad we got new people in our league and I'll give it to you that you just blew me out, pause.

But please stop doing the following:

- No full court press (unless you are down by more than 10), you did it the entire game.
- No trying to steal the inbounds, you did it the entire game.
- Make an ATTEMPT to play onball D, you honestly played onball maybe 8% of the time no joke.
- Don't just run around moving the sticks back and forth til you notice your dude is finally uncovered then dunk (JSmoove, JRSmith, Stuckey)

I know I might sound like a sore loser because I just got handled, but it's not that really, I take my L's respectively. You just gotta know the mainguidelines before someone really gets on your case.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Im done for the night
smh.gif
tired.gif
Haha I think you are going to have to give up one of your top guards to get a decent big to help you out. At least this game didn't count against you
happy.gif

i just beat the grizzlies but i didnt get the win

I'm pretty sure ya'll played a custom game. That's why you need to sign that gamertag up asap

how do i do that

Back
Top Bottom