***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

I hate my team.. and I hate this game

Please explain to me how D Wade goes through 3 people and dunks over all of them

Yet Dwight Howard and Iggy both 99 dunk ratings... can't dunk over 1??!?!?!? I don't understand

I swear in these games everything that can go wrong for me does...

Oh wellllllll

Howard on the trade block

GG. I think you have a pretty good team. All those three point shooters brought you back in the game. Don't give up on Howard already.

And D Whistle can do that because he is awesome.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

That game makes me feel like Howard is worthless... How many times did he get scored on, out rebounded by Illgauskus, and half the reason I wanted him was tobe dominating in the paint, he's far from it. KG did 1000 times better in all of those categories last league

Run it back?

damn finally get to post! hitting the 50 post limit ftl.

anyone wanna get a game in? i'm tryin to get as many games as i can today because tomorrow i'm gettin my wisdom teeth taken out which means RIP soyeah...

yao for dwight?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

damn finally get to post! hitting the 50 post limit ftl.

anyone wanna get a game in? i'm tryin to get as many games as i can today because tomorrow i'm gettin my wisdom teeth taken out which means RIP so yeah...

yao for dwight?
nerd.gif

hahaha im getting my wisdom teeth out on friday!! well 3 of the 4 at least. alll baddd
alien.gif

I need some more SF and Big men

Anybody wanna do some deals? I'm Putting up Nate Robinson, Rondo, D.West and Tinsley

Yeah gg

Monta decided he finally wanted to hit some shots at the end.
laugh.gif

I don't know why I took the last shot with T-Mac. Well I was going to go for the win with a 3 but changed my mind. He was my best 3 point shooter out there

yeah i dunno what was up with monta, i started the game 1-10 with him

i really hate josh howard, i really wanna get rid of him badly, but my SF spot would be empty

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i really hate josh howard, i really wanna get rid of him badly, but my SF spot would be empty

Yeah J-Ho sucks. He has a 85 rating but he plays like a 75 rated player.
smh.gif

I need some more SF and Big men

Anybody wanna do some deals? I'm Putting up Nate Robinson, Rondo, D.West and Tinsley
How about Jackson for Miller. You don't really need him since you have Williams
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I got plenty of guards if you like
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom