NBA 2k9 DRAFT LEAGUE -- FINALS ---- JRETRO vs Mamba MVP

Rafool was supposed to pick D12... then it would all be straight... thats why its all %@%+$* up now. cause now the 12th pick will be vacant basically causePSMITH didnt have a pre rank

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

just gotta trade players to the right team.
But PSMITH hadnt preselected... soooo hes gonna have to give up Dwight then CP goes to Rafool and all thats left is to give NASH to psmith??

This is bout to be some
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
he'll understand, tell him it was part of our online draft and that has to happen. just let him know on live what he has to do.
I hope so...if he wants me to throw in another decent player for one of his scrubs, I will, my whole team was going to be built around D12 and now it's in shambles.
I'm straight with Nash.

Actually I don't care
laugh.gif

If he's willing to trade then I don't mind.

he has to be willing, that's why we did a pre draft online. he better understand.
He just said since he has Rose he's not trading me D12
mad.gif
mad.gif

nah man he has to do it, just show him this thread. that's +$+!%% up.
His computer is not working
eyes.gif

Sighhhh... what happened when you picked Nash rafool?
what you mean?

Edit: I didn't see that Dwight wasn't picked. Didn't even have him in my pre draft list since I thought he was going to be gone so I went with Nashas my point since he was my other option if something went wrong.

word that ain't right, if that was one of yall you know you would make him trade back. just gotta do it.

fraij you got the sliders ready?

Hopefully Mamba and PSMITH can work something out cause after drafting dwight he was drafting like he had a C already ya know?

I dunno
laugh.gif
its all *+@+!% up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats why we needed to have all the pre ranks and stuff done just in case
smh.gif

I mean me and UNtroubled pulled off a 2 selection TRADE on the fly.

Hopefully Mamba and PSMITH can work something out cause after drafting dwight he was drafting like he had a C already ya know?

I dunno
laugh.gif
its all *+@+!% up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats why we needed to have all the pre ranks and stuff done just in case
smh.gif

I mean me and UNtroubled pulled off a 2 selection TRADE on the fly.
Well, I had mine pre-selected, but I have no idea why it picked CP3 and kicked me out of the lobby the 1st time and made me reset the game.

Anyway I just exhausted trade offers with this guy and he isn't budging...SMH @ the n00bs, no respect for the OGs

fraij you gotta set the sliders up on the console. i see you did it on the web, its not the same, now you got sliders at -5
laugh.gif

gotta do it on the console my man.

NOBODY PLAY YET! SLIDERS ARE MESSED UP ATM! wait till fraij fixes it on console.

aight let me set it up.

REPEAT, DON'T PLAY A GAME YET! SLIDERS ARE MESSED UP!

let me hurry and get this done, sorry.

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

Reporter_beijing_2008.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: PSMITH ISN'T GIVING AWAY DWIGHT. AND NEITHER WOULD I
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

This is going to suck...

yo fraij i forgot, only the creator can edit the sliders through the console.

so you gotta do it, go to league desk -> settings -> then hit the right trigger and edit it from there.

Back
Top Bottom