Does he cheese?
Could you be more specific
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Does he cheese?
laugh.gif
Does he run around the court in circles, scores 80 with kobe on the regular, full court press every play, "leaks" players (pulls themoff defense and eases them towards their basket) for easy fast breaks, fast breaks every play, full court passes for no reason, LAGS on purpose, disconnectsright before he takes a L? Im sure I left some stuff out.. but these stand out in my mind..

oh, me and the 76ers are taking it back to these days

minus the fouls... .unless I can pay a ref off
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Does he cheese?
laugh.gif
Does he run around the court in circles, scores 80 with kobe on the regular, full court press every play, "leaks" players (pulls them off defense and eases them towards their basket) for easy fast breaks, fast breaks every play, full court passes for no reason, LAGS on purpose, disconnects right before he takes a L? Im sure I left some stuff out.. but these stand out in my mind..

oh, me and the 76ers are taking it back to these days

minus the fouls... .unless I can pay a ref off
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jk
laugh.gif

He plays by whatever rules there is if that's what you mean.

Yeah as long as he plays by the rules then he should be good. I got a boy too who has been trying to get in for the past few leagues too. He plays SIM (as longas you don't give him Derrick Rose jk
laugh.gif
sick.gif
) and he's always on. Put my word on it he'll finish his games.

Ik im contractdicting everything i said, but im making a come back.
Fraji lemme get the league info

You already know im in this
pimp.gif

ONLY ONE TO FINISH THE LAST LEAGUE SMMFH.
smh.gif
PM Sent though. EDIT: how upstate get mod privlages over me
smh.gif
it's a CONSPIRACY I tell you!

No conspiracy
laugh.gif
Hes always available and he hasnt had a meltdown after losing some games... like....
nerd.gif

NOOBS: IF YOU WANT IN THE LEAGUE, MAKE SURE YOU POST IN HERE, DONT JUST PM ME BECAUSE WE NEED TO KNOW WHO ASKEDFIRST.

ONE MANS DREAM .....

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 51, 0)]WITH THE #1 PICK YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS CHOOSE .... GRANGER![/color]

That was 3-4 leagues ago.
smh.gif
And I was the ONLY one to finish. I played EVERYBODY. I'm ALWAYS available. No one has EVER had a hard time contacting me. Ibe getting robbed man, robbed. SMH.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

NOOBS: IF YOU WANT IN THE LEAGUE, MAKE SURE YOU POST IN HERE, DONT JUST PM ME BECAUSE WE NEED TO KNOW WHO ASKED FIRST.
I'm Rafool's boy.....

I'll join if there's any room.

Ignore the lame sn btw
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom