NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Too bad the color blocking is messed up for the 11's. The only realistic shoe you can get is the Concords and Ray's Championship's.

Prepare for a serious learning curve...I'm guessing the servers aren't fully functional as all my ranked games end in the 1st quarter.

I forgot what to call it, its like when the player is posted up and he fakes to the left and right multiple times

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

I forgot what to call it, its like when the player is posted up and he fakes to the left and right multiple times
up and under?  I've been having trouble pulling that off too, but I stayed getting burned by it.
mad.gif

to the ppl who have reserved their game through Gamestop.. i suggest calling them & ask if they are doing a quick midnight release..
my local spot was not listed on the websites 2K11 midnight list, but my friend just confirmed that they indeed will be. 

just an fyi. 

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Shimmy Shake?

The Hakeem?
Bingo. I know once I get it down it'll polish my 2k skills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Shimmy Shake?

The Hakeem?
Bingo. I know once I get it down it'll polish my 2k skills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

on ps3 hold L2 and R2 and move the shot stick...........xbox, LT RT shot stick

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Anyone know why Drake's lyrics "two thumbs up...ebert and roeper" were dubbed out in the game like the video above? Just curious.

They censor out celeb's names in the lyrics. They censored out "Bout to go Thriller Mike Jackson on these n's" too.

Was going to cop at midnight but I'll probably just wait to cop in the early afternoon. About to get in my last matches of MW2 for a while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You guys found Gamestops that are doing midnight releases? Weird. My spot here in central VA called me over the weekend to remind me of the release, and told me they'd be doing a midnight release. Called back today to confirm only to find out that they no longer are because they don't have it yet. Weak.

Anyone else seen the short commercial that's been on TV lately with Jordan playing against the modern day Celtics? Get a look at his shoes? Wow 2k.. they look like fakes lol. Black 11's with a red patent leather cut. I sure hope there's nothing like that in the actual game.
There are only 3 color blocking choices for shoes so get used to seeing them like that
What do you mean, like 3 set colorways to choose from? Or you can add up to 3 colors to the shoe? You can't make some more realistic looking black/red 11's than those? Also, on NBA2K's Facebook, they showed a picture of the Concords, but said something about being able to "get that pair of Space Jams you've always wanted". What's the deal?

its really that serious?
What are you talking about? I'm asking a question because I'm curious about a feature of the game. It's not that serious. Go %%%% yourself.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You guys found Gamestops that are doing midnight releases? Weird. My spot here in central VA called me over the weekend to remind me of the release, and told me they'd be doing a midnight release. Called back today to confirm only to find out that they no longer are because they don't have it yet. Weak.

Anyone else seen the short commercial that's been on TV lately with Jordan playing against the modern day Celtics? Get a look at his shoes? Wow 2k.. they look like fakes lol. Black 11's with a red patent leather cut. I sure hope there's nothing like that in the actual game.
There are only 3 color blocking choices for shoes so get used to seeing them like that
What do you mean, like 3 set colorways to choose from? Or you can add up to 3 colors to the shoe? You can't make some more realistic looking black/red 11's than those? Also, on NBA2K's Facebook, they showed a picture of the Concords, but said something about being able to "get that pair of Space Jams you've always wanted". What's the deal?

its really that serious?
 Go %%%% yourself.

you seem irate. 

Back
Top Bottom