National Championship Game: Louisville vs Michigan *9:23ET CBS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's worst than that Ohio ST vs Temple game smh the REFs picked the winner from the start

Bad calls all game. Michigan got come up with a plan quick or else this is over. Too bad b/c Michigan seems like the better team to me. What kills me is the lack of killer instinct in Hardaway and Robinson.

Man, from that obvious goal tend at the start... to that switching the 4th foul off of Hancock to some other random dude... terrible stuff from the refs.

People will point to Louisville already being in the double bonus... dudes should have 20 fouls by now.

I didn't know Silva had hops like he does. Son has some heat on youtube. I'm picking Louisville to take this one.

yea bruh done pulled 360 dunks in college games...& yo player comparisons have been awful dog. trey burke is nothing like iverson & peyton siva aint no damn derrick rose :lol:

how crazy would it be if michigan ran out of timeouts towards the end of the game and called timeout
nerd.gif

As bad as these refs are, there's no excuse for Chane getting rebounds over 3 Michigan players.  THAT is why they're losing this game.  And I'm a Michigan fan from way damn back.  SMH.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom