National Championship Game: Louisville vs Michigan *9:23ET CBS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan got straight robbed of this title.
Stop that *******t. No one got robbed of anything.

Refs were letting both teams play, Louisville was clearly more built to take advantage of that style of game.

stop crying. the refs let the boys play. they should've controlled the game a bit but NO TEAM got unfair treatment. they let them scrap, and let them all fight it out. Game just needed a little more control but I like that they had to play ball rather than the referees

There were bad calls on both ends imo, no team received special treatment. Both teams played an amazing game.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Pitino thought they were gunnin' for him.
laugh.gif
"I didn't know she was married!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

There were two blatantly terrible calls that stuck out to me, both were against Michigan.

An easy goaltending call that was missed.
That block on Siva by Burke that they called a foul.

Regardless, the refs were atrocious on both ends. Atrocious.

Huge game from Siva & Burke though. McGary wasn't in there enough late in the game IMO. They couldn't do anything against him in the first half, and Hancock kept them alive.

Russ Smith though, :rofl: :smh:

Countless travels not called against Louisville... Hancock's 4th foul that was switched that would have taken him out of the game way earlier... Burke's second foul where Hancock jumped completely sideways into him...

Way more than those 2 fouls, IMO. But sure... those 2 could be the biggest.

Refs were letting both teams play, Louisville was clearly more built to take advantage of that style of game.

Clearly you must be a lakers fan also if you don't think so cause you used to that kind of fix treatment

There were two blatantly terrible calls that stuck out to me, both were against Michigan.

An easy goaltending call that was missed.
That block on Siva by Burke that they called a foul.

Regardless, the refs were atrocious on both ends. Atrocious.

Huge game from Siva & Burke though. McGary wasn't in there enough late in the game IMO. They couldn't do anything against him in the first half, and Hancock kept them alive.

Russ Smith though,
roll.gif
mean.gif
Countless travels not called against Louisville... Hancock's 4th foul that was switched that would have taken him out of the game way earlier... Burke's second foul where Hancock jumped completely sideways into him...

Way more than those 2 fouls, IMO. But sure... those 2 could be the biggest.
All of this. Anyone who doesn't think Michigan got the supremely short end of the stick clearly wasn't watching the same game. Questionable calls/non-call's galore sucked the momentum right out of Michigan.

Hell of a day for Pitino.
pimp.gif

Congrats to Louisville.

This is what Louisville does. maybe I'm numb to it, but they set the tone and put the onus on officials.

Go abort another illegitimate child, Pitino, you crooked bastard

/poor sport

Last edited:
This is what Louisville does. maybe I'm numb to it, but they set the tone and put the onus on officials.

pretty much. you can call a foul on every possession, but the refs arent gonna do that

Clearly you must be a lakers fan also if you don't think so cause you used to that kind of fix treatment
Try again, I'm a Wizards fan..

Michigan lost because Louisville's pressure was wearing them out all game. There were some bad calls, but people need to stop trying to make it out to be the '06 NBA Finals or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom