NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Yall think Life is Good is a classic or naw?

I love that album. Def his best work since Stillmatic

I put it in the same bracket as American gangster.

New classics from artist who have classics all through there body of work.

If a newer MC has made those records they would’ve been held in higher regard.

Apparently ticket sales aren’t doing as well as projected.

That's rumored with everyones show. Dudes on this board have told people nobody was at a show that they were at.

Jay and Bey were going to do some new music anyway to coincide with the tour. The album has been rumored for a year. It didn't come out of the blue.

Both of them have toured since their last projects and they needed some new material or they would be touring again off Lemonade and 4:44 again.

Probably have to announce another tour given how they did the fans.

Do you know if they did the new songs?

Because I highly doubt they're going to incorporate developing sets and routines in the middle of a tour.

They could have very well been performing these songs all along.

That's rumored with everyones show. Dudes on this board have told people nobody was at a show that they were at.

Jay and Bey were going to do some new music anyway to coincide with the tour. The album has been rumored for a year. It didn't come out of the blue.

Both of them have toured since their last projects and they needed some new material or they would be touring again off Lemonade and 4:44 again.

Yea it makes sense that album was coming sooner or later. And who cares if their ticket sales are “suffering” their doing stadiums every night :lol:

After about 5 playthroughs of the album, I’m loving it. It feels like a Nas greatest hits from all of his eras. Bonjour is so smooth, was smoking to it this morning. And “Cops shot the kid” is so hip hop it don’t make no sense. Even Kanye had to come correct with his verse on there. The vid of Push, Cons and Kanye moshing to this brought a joy to my heart. The most thorough borough

QB stand up

Hurts knowing nas is better
Than this album he put out
And if not for this Kanye marketing scheme
We wouldn’t have even got an album
I wanna hear the nas album done album so bad
Sucks this might have been his last album too
He doing to much other ****
To lock in and give us another great album
Hope I’m wrong
But doubt it

Facts.

Also Beyonce is the bigger artist of the 2. Her and her team most def played a bigger part in the rollout.
Yeeeah but they married
And if anything
How a marriage goes
He probably had a say in what goes on
its been known he kinda runs her career behind the scenes
sorta why her and her dad fell out
when he was her manager
jay snake self was stepping in
and her dad didnt like that

I had the notion that the Beyonce/Hov album was Beyonce's idea.
im sure a lot of ideas
women who are married have
come from their significant other
most women
tend to mirror their spouse
take up some of their mannerisms
as well as get their insight on things above all others
im sure it was jay snake self idea

Both Nas and Carter album is fire

Dont think any1 is mad at each other,

imo I think its like a friendly competition when it comes to music, just like how bball players compete on the court but go party together once the game is over

It has been a great year for rap (2017 also)

Nas & company a little salty but its prolly along the lines where he text hov like "Damn bro you gonna do that" in a joking/love for each other kind of way

At this point I think its a mutual respect for the 2 but at the same time its a competitive timing business, smart move by the Carters business wise

Nasir still gonna spin regardless, its Esco and the record is very decent, nuff said

Now ye is a diff story lol

mo I think its like a friendly competition when it comes to music
aint no FRIENDLY competition
when money involved
them streaming numbers
are highkey the way to make bread
in this new music industry
i dont understand it
but its a cheat code

aint no FRIENDLY competition
when money involved
them streaming numbers
are highkey the way to make bread
in this new music industry
i dont understand it
but its a cheat code

They ain’t making much off streaming b. All the money comes from tours and merch. Musicians hate hate hate streaming.

^ thats what im saying, the streaming is good pocket change but nothing like the physical album sales

The tours/merch are what rakes it in

Kanye made half a mil in 30 min from his Ye merch

Back
Top Bottom