NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Dudes are really this upset a thread was locked :smh:

How long are you guys going to hold this grudge? :nerd:

If that's somehwat in my angle.. (i know you prolly dont care) but i never once posted in that Caitlyn thread because I abide by a simple set of rules in life...

one of them is "let that boy/girl/transgender/giraffe/accountant cook as long as their not harming or putting a detriment on others.

everyone was scared of the ban hammber from meth.. people werent even given time to swallow the situation... they just had to go from 0 to acceptance...

w/ this.. it went from 0 to ridicule..

If that's somehwat in my angle.. (i know you prolly dont care) but i never once posted in that Caitlyn thread because I abide by a simple set of rules in life...

one of them is "let that boy/girl/transgender/giraffe/accountant cook as long as their not harming or putting a detriment on others.

everyone was scared of the ban hammber from meth.. people werent even given time to swallow the situation... they just had to go from 0 to acceptance...

Dawg I LOVE YOU.

Saying you're biracial is surely the same as saying you feel like a black woman trapped in a white woman's body

Yeah she's some transracial huh

Dudes are really this upset a thread was locked :smh:

How long are you guys going to hold this grudge? :nerd:

I never posted in that thread either. I don't care about Jenner at all.

Just seems like people from that thread are upset that Meth isn't shutting down this one.

Where is this ridicule you speak off?....I want quotes.

My man I'm not gonna play this game with you just calling this women "transracial" is attempting to ridicule transgenders.

ya keep pretending that's not what this is about tho.

My man I'm not gonna play this game with you just calling this women "transracial" is attempting to ridicule transgenders.

Yeah let's REACH as high as we can now....YA turning this into comedy with your flawed points.

Dudes really in here pretending they give a damn about if this lady has actual issues with what race she is just for the opportunity to be hateful that's sad as hell.

Cash

why do you keep insisting there's ANY vitriol or malcontent in ANY of these posts?

nobody here hates transgenders, b. not one of us.

Now, I conceded on some of the stuff you were saying.. gotta atleast throw a bone and stop forcing that agenda down our throats.

We've said several times that we do NOT have any vitriol towards transgendered peopel

so let me ask the NT FAMB this...

if there is a young dude... who feels he identifies more with the ladies... and he feels he himself should have been a lady...

and lied all this time... about wanting to be a lady...

Is that NOT the caitlyn jenner story?

now sub in dude w/ woman.. and lady w/ being black...

Rusty, you're a smart guy and you break stuff down to where i can see it. i need your insight because it seems liek we're on opposite ends here..

Again.. if you're upset about her profiting on black people.. okay.. but honestly, I dont think she's profiting in the same way that Caitlyn jenner is profiting...

*flamesuit*

Famb as I see it there are many nuances to each situation that even
-------
First

If this lady felt like she should have been born black, and tried to pass as one. Then that would be one thing.

Same way Caitlyn Jenner felt like she was born the wrong gender

If it was just that then, let them both Cook, and I ain't eem mad would apply

--------
Second regarding profiting

-Caitlyn Jenner is profiting from her TRUE life story. She has been honest how she kept this secret from the world, about how she felt she was living a lie. But the story she is making money off his her true story.

-Ole girl was profiting from a life that was FABRICATED. Her sons, her dad, her childhood, being harassed.

If she came out and said, I was born white, but I feel I'm truly a black people and tried to slang books, DVS, mixtapes, whatever then I would again just laugh it off and say let her cook. But that is not what she did.

I have lil problem with people profiting from their life story as long at it the truth, and it was not based on a crime

------
Third

Where I see the real source of outrage, and one I didn't know about last night, this woman has done some seriously loony ****.

She supposedly was pulling her students thoroughness cards and doing other nonsense in her classroom, their are suspected that she lied to police about her "kids" be harassed by some racist. When signs point her setting it up herself

She to me too has taken pass just wanting to be black. She is feti****ied black culture. I wasn't enough that people saw her as black, she wanted to be regard as the most thorough black woman in the room, and passed judgment on other black folk she thought didn't meet her standards. :smh: :lol:

This is behavior I can't stand in regular black folk, how she thought that behavior was acceptable is beyond me

Caitlyn Jenner is not fabricating her life in anyway. She ain't outchea pulling the cards cis females and passing judgement, she not lying about being born a female, about her childhood, or the kid she birthed, none of that. She is making money off of her true life story. I can be cool with that, not fabricating a life for profit or acceptance.

Nah, that ain't cool

Last edited:
"Nah I don't believe Caitlyn is a woman and Rachel isn't black, but you guys?! Nah how dare you support and have no problem with someone else's transition. The nerve?!"

:lol:

Dudes really in here pretending they give a damn about if this lady has actual issues with what race she is just for the opportunity to be hateful that's sad as hell.

Yeah let's go that route now....let's talk about how much we actually all care about Jenner too...just stop man....

Jenner identifies as woman, this lady identifies as black.....same situation....you accept one, you accept both....otherwise don't get upset if you are called out on your hypocrisy

She said in her mind she considers herself to be black. Her words.

One of the strongest stories I've seen in a long time [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Nah I don't believe Caitlyn is a woman and Rachel isn't black, but you guys?! Nah how dare you support and have no problem with someone else's transition. The nerve?!"

:lol:

Yeah bro, let's laugh together....you can't even accept her own testimony :lol:

Yeah let's go that route now....let's talk about how much we actually all care about Jenner too...just stop man....

Jenner identifies as woman, this lady identifies as black.....same situation....you accept one, you accept both....otherwise don't get upset if you are called out on your hypocrisy
Still negating Jenner acknwloedges they once were a man and isn't denying it

What about Rachel? If she didn't do the same clearly it's not the same situation

Third

Where I see the real source of outrage, and one I didn't know about last night, this woman has done some seriously loony ****.

She supposedly was pulling her students thoroughness cards and doing other nonsense in her classroom, their are suspected that she lied to police about her "kids" be harassed by some racist. When signs point her setting it up herself

She to me too has taken pass just wanting to be black. She is feti****ied black culture. I wasn't enough that people saw her as black, she wanted to be regard as the most thorough black woman in the room, and passed judgment on other black folk she thought didn't meet her standards.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

This is behavior I can't stand in regular black folk, how she thought that behavior was accepting is beyond me

Caitlyn Jenner is not fabricating her life in anyway. She ain't outchea pulling the cards cis females and passing judgement, she not lying about being born a female, about her childhood, or the kid she birthed, none of that. She is making money off of her true life story. I can be cool with that, not fabricating a life for profit or acceptance.

Nah, that ain't cool
^ this is what I think most people should have an issue with.  It's one thing for her to identify herself as black, but if you read up on her history, sounds like she went out of her way to highlight her "blackness".   I personally think she had insecurity issues and assumed her new identity for attention.

Back
Top Bottom