N.E.R.D's New Album "Instant Gratification" Drops 2010

New album!!!
pimp.gif

I'm not sure about Rhea... Perhaps to be taken with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, I'm still copping.

My Exact Reaction:

New N.E.R.D Album -
eek.gif
happy.gif

New N.E.R.D Member -
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Who gives a F how she looks, can she keep up with the N.E.R.D sound, and/or make it better?

I know I'm really late but is Seeing Sounds worth a listen? Its been in my iTunes untouched forever.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

My Exact Reaction:

New N.E.R.D Album -
eek.gif
happy.gif

New N.E.R.D Member -
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Who gives a F how she looks, can she keep up with the N.E.R.D sound, and/or make it better?
Damn did y'all not read the article?

If P and company think she can make the music better and more three dimensional (
eek.gif
) I'm all for it

\\//

The news of a new NERD album made my morning today. News of a new band member brought me right back down to earth, and viewing that new Q-Tip video justcheered me back up. Emotional rollercoaster.

The MTV write up said something about Pharrell's falsetto only being able to do so much at times… so I am sure they'd have a lot more to work with musically. I am sure Pharrell will still write the songs, and we know where his head at when it comes to directing vocally (word to the Justified DVDs). I am not even worried about that. She has a pretty face, and a very strong voice to back it up. I know everyone isn't particularly "OK" with this due to the obvious change of things and how they were naturally… but depending on how good the music is, our minds will all probably change for the better.

Can't wait.

That was a write up I did from my blog http://www.wmorefresher.com a moment ago regarding the news. I am reallyamazed by this and pretty excited. Rhea is badddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And please no BEP comparisons. The groups talent-wise are not even on the same stratosphere. I don't care if BOOM BOOM POW or w/e is on the billboards forlike 20 weeks straight, kill the comparisons.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

The MTV write up said something about Pharrell's falsetto only being able to do so much at times… so I am sure they'd have a lot more to work with musically. I am sure Pharrell will still write the songs, and we know where his head at when it comes to directing vocally (word to the Justified DVDs). I am not even worried about that. She has a pretty face, and a very strong voice to back it up. I know everyone isn't particularly "OK" with this due to the obvious change of things and how they were naturally… but depending on how good the music is, our minds will all probably change for the better.

Can't wait.

That was a write up I did from my blog http://www.wmorefresher.com a moment ago regarding the news. I am really amazed by this and pretty excited. Rhea is badddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And please no BEP comparisons. The groups talent-wise are not even on the same stratosphere. I don't care if BOOM BOOM POW or w/e is on the billboards for like 20 weeks straight, kill the comparisons.

have you ever even listened to BEP before Fergie?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Can't wait.

That was a write up I did from my blog http://www.wmorefresher.com a moment ago regarding the news. I am really amazed by this and pretty excited. Rhea is badddddd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And please no BEP comparisons. The groups talent-wise are not even on the same stratosphere. I don't care if BOOM BOOM POW or w/e is on the billboards for like 20 weeks straight, kill the comparisons.

have you ever even listened to BEP before Fergie?

Some stuff, not much though. I didn't really mean to play BEP like that, but I've been reading a lot of comparisons from different forumsand places. Like, NERD will just switch up it's style to catchy mainstream "pop" tunes or whatever. N.E.R.D doesn't care about the sales orpopularity of their music. They focus on the quality and brilliance of what they make. I do know BEP are working on some issh called Energy Never Dies, whichis like stupid jocking NERD because that's basically what the Acronym of the band means. Anyway, even before Fergie, I'll put my money up to compareBEP before Ferg to NERD before Rhea... and I am not taking about Seeing Sounds, which is all these basic "New NERD fans" know of anyhow. There is noway in hell BEP before Ferg is touching In Search of. Not even with an 80 ft pole. Pause.

Back
Top Bottom