N.E.R.D. Might Get A New Member.........

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

They haven't been good since in search of...sorry im not a fan of Pharell mediocre singing and his terrible and moronic lyrics...even there production has fallen into paint by numbers.

N.E.R.D. > anything else in your iTunes.

These guys better not get Fergie'd...
smh.gif

They haven't been good since in search of...sorry im not a fan of Pharell mediocre singing and his terrible and moronic lyrics...even there production has fallen into paint by numbers.
collectively there's more substance on FOD than ISO(hidden songs included), but everyone has their opinion.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

collectively there's more substance on FOD than ISO(hidden songs included), but everyone has their opinion.
laugh.gif
Yeah when Pharell said "your %%% is a space shipthat I want to ride" it blew my mind.

Fly or Die is HORRENDOUS.

if kelis was the new member of N.E.R.D., i wouldnt mind. but honestly, they are great as just a trio.

It cant get much worse, why not try something new. You guys sure are impressed with mediocre music

I like N.E.R.D. but they really aren't that great. Whoever said they were mediocre was speaking the truth. Seeing Sounds a classic?
roll.gif

Females always messin up a good group...the beatles, black eyed peas, the ninja turtles, now nerd

N.E.R.D. has the best live show i've seen in my life... SOOO much energy

Gogo's have A LOT of energy but these dudes have more energy than any gogo band which is really a huge statement

*waits for the DC hate

Back
Top Bottom