Mystery seeds from China are landing in Americans' mail boxes

I know nothing about gardening. If one were to plant these seeds, whats the worst that could happen? If many were to plant, whats the worst that could happen?

has it even been confirmed that the virus originated in china
Not officially as of now. They're still investigating the origin. First known cases and discovery were in Wuhan, but having the first known cases and knowing the origin of the virus are 2 different things. It is still being investigated by the WHO. Likely Wuhan, but not official.

I know nothing about gardening. If one were to plant these seeds, whats the worst that could happen? If many were to plant, whats the worst that could happen?

They could spread and kill other native plants.

From the outside looking in, not really a huge deal to me but some people take that **** seriously.

**** up the agriculture

Theres a reason countries dont allow meats and plants and livestock from other countries in. Whats ok in one ecosystem can potentially ruin another.

Think Bart bringing that frog to Australia

audrey-ii-plant-from-the-film-little-shop-of-horrors-news-photo-1585163856.jpg

Plot twist... theyre really nothing harmful and China's just playing mind games.

Wouldnt put it past them tbh

Back
Top Bottom