Mya is the definition of mass... My goodness...

marvelous.
pimp.gif

What the hell happened, did she have a kid or something? I mean, I can't picture this as an overnight thing where she woke up to all this thickness. I don't care how much beans/rice and cornbread is in her diet. But anyways.....I'd sip watermelon juice off her inner thighs
devil.gif

What the hell happened, did she have a kid or something? I mean, I can't picture this as an overnight thing where she woke up to all this thickness. I don't care how much beans/rice and cornbread is in her diet. But anyways.....I'd sip watermelon juice off her inner thighs
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I met Mya like two years ago and she looked like an angel from heaven. I was speechless looking at her. If that really is, then she definitely got some injections back there cause she was MAAAD skinny.

Joint from Girlfriends has a nice back but she's dog ugly son
thats what im saying back in the day Mya was mad skinny... how all of a sudden she getting so thick only in those 2 places?

nerd.gif

either way she still smashable in a heartbeat...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I met Mya like two years ago and she looked like an angel from heaven. I was speechless looking at her. If that really is, then she definitely got some injections back there cause she was MAAAD skinny.

Joint from Girlfriends has a nice back but she's dog ugly son
thats what im saying back in the day Mya was mad skinny... how all of a sudden she getting so thick only in those 2 places?

nerd.gif

either way she still smashable in a heartbeat...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Show a picture from behind please. ALl I see is thighs and a side angle.

I agree.  You all should know how these angles work by now.  She's still looking
pimp.gif
, though. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Show a picture from behind please. ALl I see is thighs and a side angle.

I agree.  You all should know how these angles work by now.  She's still looking
pimp.gif
, though. 

Back
Top Bottom