Mya is the definition of mass... My goodness...

Mya-
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Chick from Girlfriends-
sick.gif
mass is decent but those eyes
sick.gif
, looking like ol girl from Total Recall before the reactor took affect

Mya-
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Chick from Girlfriends-
sick.gif
mass is decent but those eyes
sick.gif
, looking like ol girl from Total Recall before the reactor took affect

Ummmmm... DAMN.
I thought cats already knew what it was with Tracee Ellis Ross though.Those eyes though... have the God all paranoid feelin' like... like... like somebody behind a %$+%$ and $%$% nahmean? Lookin' like an Owl and $%$% nahmean? Spinnin' her head around 360 and $%$% nahmean?/Ghostface

Ummmmm... DAMN.
I thought cats already knew what it was with Tracee Ellis Ross though.Those eyes though... have the God all paranoid feelin' like... like... like somebody behind a %$+%$ and $%$% nahmean? Lookin' like an Owl and $%$% nahmean? Spinnin' her head around 360 and $%$% nahmean?/Ghostface

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Ummmmm... DAMN.

Good sir, I think I know what you mean.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Ummmmm... DAMN.

Good sir, I think I know what you mean.

I met Mya like two years ago and she looked like an angel from heaven. I was speechless looking at her. If that really is, then she definitely got some injections back there cause she was MAAAD skinny.

Joint from Girlfriends has a nice back but she's dog ugly son

I met Mya like two years ago and she looked like an angel from heaven. I was speechless looking at her. If that really is, then she definitely got some injections back there cause she was MAAAD skinny.

Joint from Girlfriends has a nice back but she's dog ugly son

Back
Top Bottom