My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

I thought you, your unc and your goons were gonna check dude and diddy home with the laptop? You let him run from his work to McDonald's then to the gas station, while reporting him to his boss then the cops. Way to handle him, OP.
I took a few artistic liberties, but I wanted to.
I forgot to add theif mcthief ran track in his younger days, he was a mini usain bolt after I told him I knew it was stolen.

laugh.gif

My stomach hurt, man stop
You gone beat my *** for my subpar story?
if you wouldve pulled through

i couldve been havin some fun thinking about your sister

If I made **** up, I would've said I pimp slapped him, then hit him with the people's elbow whilst sipping a slurpee. Not sit at McDonald's, b.

Terrible video, but at least you came through with one. Good deal. It's the principle.

But if you really tryna be a wavy ***** post ya sister's facebook pics b. It's only right nahmsayin. You outchea saying she ugly, well she ya sister par. Of course she ugly to you.

Post dem pics and lemme be the judge of wheva a 'knot I'd slide my negroconda inside them walls, jafeelme?

At least you have some sort of video. Now you owe it to us, for all the grief you've caused, some pics of your sister using her laptop.

Last edited:

Terrible video, but at least you came through with one. Good deal. It's the principle.​

But if you really tryna be a wavy ***** post ya sister's facebook pics b. It's only right nahmsayin. You outchea saying she ugly, well she ya sister par. Of course she ugly to you.​

Post dem pics and lemme be the judge of wheva a 'knot I'd slide my negroconda inside them walls, jafeelme?​
K

you talked all that gangsta stuff online and called the police in real life :rofl:

anywhooooo....... at least you got it back, congrats

The audacity for you to post without a video

Edit pics of your sister

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom