My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

Why are you so mad?
If you really think I'm trolling, why continue to enter this thread?
I see the hate in your soul

iLSQqXXaeEB5H.gif

not reading through 20 pages. did op update?

similar thing happened to me but with my phone. waited for a meetup with the ratchet calling my phone from my homies phone. dude was gonna come until i screamed at him for taking too long and said he saw my pictures and knew i had a burner. :lol: i called him acting sad saying i'd pay him two hundred, he bought it until he saw the pics. i just canceled the phone and got a new one off insurance. since i have sprint the phone is worthless.

in the end op met up with him at lowes saw that it was the computer his sis was missing walked out for some reason came back and dude ran thru the store..he got away but

somehow he caught up with him at mc donalds and just watched him while posted in the whip, saw him getting into a car flagged down a cop and posted a video of cops talking about a laptop...

OP, you wasted our time with this thread son, sure......

But, I aint mad at you cause I'm sure 80% of NTers would do the same
laugh.gif

I don't think you were trollin, you just aint about that life.

you can see the evolution of OP in this thread.. from blood thirsty goon putting warpaint on getting his eye of the tiger on to.."see what happened was" 
laugh.gif

and letting dude get away but in the end OP flagged down a cop since he didnt want to catch a murder rap..

at least you updated the thread and gave the play by play, golf claps for you sir.

Originally Posted by YoungDante

See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him

You're running a sting operation in Lowes?...Lowes???
He shook all of the strategically placed goons inside of a Lowes

"Ah Kain't Eeme Breave." :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom