My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

Don't know why yall even taking this story seriously anymore, any of it. OP probably don't have a sis or an uncle and is an orphan.

Lets just get a mod to confirm OP hasn't left his house the past 10 hrs.

So dude got a ride from someone and stopped at a gas station. There was a police officer across the street, so we stopped him told him the story and he arrested dude.
While getting arrested he pleaded with my sister to not press charges, he was willing to give up his accomplice. I think I saw a tear too.
I have a video, but it's turrible and I'm not sure how to upload it.

So many gaps in your story OP. First, when you checked the serial, why even give it back to him? Second, when he ran, no one else that you bought with you chased after him? I mean if i was doing a meetup, I would be facing the dude and the people i bring would be in back of him or off to the side ready in case something happens. Third, you are collaborating with the boss and police to try to find him? :lol: If that is actually true, the boss should have his address and information on file so just have the cops wait at his place instead of going out looking for him. Finally, you found him in McD's and are just waiting on his move?

cmon son

laugh.gif

So dude got a ride from someone and stopped at a gas station. There was a police officer across the street, so we stopped him told him the story and he arrested dude.
While getting arrested he pleaded with my sister to not press charges, he was willing to give up his accomplice. I think I saw a tear too.
I have a video, but it's turrible and I'm not sure how to upload it.
upload it to save some kind of face man

Last edited:
See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him.

did the thief start using parkour moves all over the store, because there is no way yo can lose him

I, along with everybody else who posted, feel like OP robbed us of our time, Internet usage on my iPhone 4S, and calories lost because of this dirtbag. SMH @ OP. you've got some explaining to do...

You should be banned just for being technologically-******ed:
- Cant post pics of sister
- Cant take a decent quality vid
- Cant use NT mobile effectively

:smh: Homie shoulda snatched your computer too.

lol and OP you couldnt take a pic of him getting arrested at least? or a damn police car? you suck at life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom