My new car was stolen...I GOT IT BACK!.

younggunna28

Banned
I just bought a 1996 Acura Integra SE a week and a half ago. Parked it around midnight last night and it was gone at 11 am. I just don't get it, dopeople not have feelings? I don't mess wit no one, I go to school work and go home. I did everything I could for today, filed a police report, drove aroundeverywhere, made calls, this was the last thing I could think to do to let some steam off...If you've ever had your car stolen share yourexperience...Here's some pics of her...

this is another reason i don't want to drive... i can't fathom just leaving something worth so much on the street
frown.gif
sorry man

we had a 1973 ford pick up stolen from us a couple years ago...it was the truck where i first learned to drive in when i was 7
frown.gif

and just last week someone broke into my moms van and stole her stereo
indifferent.gif

people these days
smh.gif

edit: the pain one must feel knowing their car got stolen is ridiculous and overwhelming
smh.gif

That sucks.

That was bound to happen tho.

Most of the ones I see have boots on them when parked.

You need to take off the tires every time u park the car and that might not even work.

That sucks, but didn't you realize you purchased one of the most stolen cars in the history of motor vehicles?

I have gotten a car stolen before, and it's a crappy feeling.
frown.gif

that happened to my dads truck. they found it in the city a few weeks later with just about anything with value gone. your car will probably be found.

I'm going to assume you had liability. I'm sorry man. But as they said, keep your head up.

Originally Posted by daemacho

smh.gif

if you didnt buy it from the dealership, check the owner you bought it from.
Yep, maybe he kept a duplicate key and caught you slippin..It has happened before to people I know...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

That sucks, but didn't you realize you purchased one of the most stolen cars in the history of motor vehicles?

I have gotten a car stolen before, and it's a crappy feeling.
frown.gif
Yeah I did know how often they get stolen, but you never think it will happen to you until it does. Plus I got a great price on it so I figuredI'd give it a shot. Also, anyone askign about the previous owner...he lives an hour away from me and has NO idea where I live. I drove up his way andtransfered everything up there. Sad part is I used all my money on it and have nothing left. I cant even buy another car. I'm in Bethlehem PA by the way,which is the WORST place to get a car stolen. Im an hour away from all the crazy cities, Reading, Philly....Guess next time I'll buy a beater since youcant have anything nice without worrying about other people.

And yes I only had liability... EVERYONE assures you its not worth it to get more coverage until you need it. Than the first thing they ask is, did you havefull coverage?

yo somebody stole my jeep right out of my drive way last year the bad part about it was the drove my #@@* 2 hours away and left all my beats, ipod, money inthe whip. I think it was just somebody trying to piss me off smh

INTEGRAS are the cars all crooks look for. I use to chill with some friends that make a living off stealing whips. they always look for integras. Sorry to hearbut dont get it unless you got a garage.

Damn man that just aint right, I am sorry that bad thigns happen to people who try to do things the right way.

Back
Top Bottom