My Mom is a G!!!

Shots being fired from all over the place at OP's mom 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so corny females really need to grow up from that childish mentality, try my hardest to never deal with nonsense like that.
also what prenupt is about although slightly unrelated

it aint her house which is why she obviously leaving so who the hell is she to take whats in it. you want to move on with your life start fresh... take your clothes take what you need and get the #!$! out you really don't need anything that you need friends to help you carry out unless its rightfully owned by you for you.

edit: club 29 *dead*
roll.gif

so corny females really need to grow up from that childish mentality, try my hardest to never deal with nonsense like that.
also what prenupt is about although slightly unrelated

it aint her house which is why she obviously leaving so who the hell is she to take whats in it. you want to move on with your life start fresh... take your clothes take what you need and get the #!$! out you really don't need anything that you need friends to help you carry out unless its rightfully owned by you for you.

edit: club 29 *dead*
roll.gif

Damn NT, you guys go in w/o being in the know. 
What if his Pops was beating his Moms? 
30t6p3b.gif
 Would you all have the same tune? I hope not.

Damn NT, you guys go in w/o being in the know. 
What if his Pops was beating his Moms? 
30t6p3b.gif
 Would you all have the same tune? I hope not.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

This makes her a B not a G. Your Pops out gettin some other P while your Mom is prolly taking your Brother's friends D. Meanwhile you sit down and get clowned on NT.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

This makes her a B not a G. Your Pops out gettin some other P while your Mom is prolly taking your Brother's friends D. Meanwhile you sit down and get clowned on NT.

Back
Top Bottom