My Mom is a G!!!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

This makes her a B not a G. Your Pops out gettin some other P while your Mom is prolly taking your Brother's friends D. Meanwhile you sit down and get clowned on NT.

roll.gif

OMG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This makes her a B not a G. Your Pops out gettin some other P while your Mom is prolly taking your Brother's friends D. Meanwhile you sit down and get clowned on NT.

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
*im crying*
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
*im crying*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

your dad aint playin soccer brah

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Your mom is gangsta and it was nice of her to leave the couch and television I would have taken everything including the light bulbs

roll.gif

i'm sure his mom knows he isn't playing soccer and thats why she took everything

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

your dad aint playin soccer brah

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Your mom is gangsta and it was nice of her to leave the couch and television I would have taken everything including the light bulbs

roll.gif

i'm sure his mom knows he isn't playing soccer and thats why she took everything

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

My sister and her bf broke up a minute ago. Anyways when he was at work me and my boy and my sister took all her stuff back including furniture. He got home from work and texted her like !@%. She simply replied "winning "
laugh.gif
How is she winning?

She took all the furniture so he now lives in a empty apartment while he faces an enormous lawsuit because he crashes his car into people. Ill never let any female I know take #!%+ from a dude. So I took her stuff back. She came out ahead.

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

My sister and her bf broke up a minute ago. Anyways when he was at work me and my boy and my sister took all her stuff back including furniture. He got home from work and texted her like !@%. She simply replied "winning "
laugh.gif
How is she winning?

She took all the furniture so he now lives in a empty apartment while he faces an enormous lawsuit because he crashes his car into people. Ill never let any female I know take #!%+ from a dude. So I took her stuff back. She came out ahead.

How old are all obviously op is saying shes a g because she stopped putting up with whatever nonsense... Yall know what he meant stop taking things so literally on here. Happy for moms op

How old are all obviously op is saying shes a g because she stopped putting up with whatever nonsense... Yall know what he meant stop taking things so literally on here. Happy for moms op

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

your mom sounds like a petty loser. seriously.

im glad im not a part of your diminishing family

your mom sounds like a petty loser. seriously.

im glad im not a part of your diminishing family

Back
Top Bottom