My Mom is a G!!!

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RavageBX

That's not g, that's petty.
Very petty and the fact that you cosign this behavior says a lot about how she raised you.

laugh.gif
your idiot mother taking mutually owned furniture. If he takes her to court, he can win his case.
What's wrong with you dude? You're a real douche bag...how are you gonna call the mans mom an idiot?

so because she birthed a child, she's off limits from being called an idiot?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Very petty and the fact that you cosign this behavior says a lot about how she raised you.

laugh.gif
your idiot mother taking mutually owned furniture. If he takes her to court, he can win his case.
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]What's wrong with you dude? You're a real douche bag...how are you gonna call the mans mom an idiot?[/color]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

And Pookie, save yourself the trouble and don't throw stones when you have a graveyard in your closet
wink.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]What's wrong with you dude? You're a real douche bag...how are you gonna call the mans mom an idiot?[/color]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

And Pookie, save yourself the trouble and don't throw stones when you have a graveyard in your closet
wink.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

wink.gif
So now you are talking about my deceased father? Nice.....keep it up tho

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

wink.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

wink.gif
I never said anything about your dad. Even I have my limits but keep insinuating that.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

wink.gif
I never said anything about your dad. Even I have my limits but keep insinuating that.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

wink.gif
He isn't talking about your father.  He means you have a lot of skeletons in your closet (secrets/shame).  Figure of speech man.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This.

wink.gif
He isn't talking about your father.  He means you have a lot of skeletons in your closet (secrets/shame).  Figure of speech man.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Your mom is gangsta and it was nice of her to leave the couch and television I would have taken everything including the light bulbs
females always quick to take everything after a break up from a guy.. through court and everything... why cant it just be split or talked over first
tired.gif

Your mom is gangsta and it was nice of her to leave the couch and television I would have taken everything including the light bulbs
females always quick to take everything after a break up from a guy.. through court and everything... why cant it just be split or talked over first
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

tired.gif

Because they make decisions based off of emotions rather than logic as shown by QueenCity. If you're having problems, talk it out. Cleaning out someone's home is childish and petty. If the problems are beyond talking then get a legal separation. Don't take matters into your own hands.

tired.gif

Because they make decisions based off of emotions rather than logic as shown by QueenCity. If you're having problems, talk it out. Cleaning out someone's home is childish and petty. If the problems are beyond talking then get a legal separation. Don't take matters into your own hands.

tired.gif

truth
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

truth
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom