My Mom is a G!!!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Your mom is gangsta and it was nice of her to leave the couch and television I would have taken everything including the light bulbs
females always quick to take everything after a break up from a guy.. through court and everything... why cant it just be split or talked over first
tired.gif

truth
30t6p3b.gif

its crazy how queencity is condoning this kinda stuff...

what percentage of chicks do yall think really feel this way...

"i'm mad so i'm gonna go after your material possessions"...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Your mom is gangsta and it was nice of her to leave the couch and television I would have taken everything including the light bulbs
females always quick to take everything after a break up from a guy.. through court and everything... why cant it just be split or talked over first
tired.gif

truth
30t6p3b.gif

its crazy how queencity is condoning this kinda stuff...

what percentage of chicks do yall think really feel this way...

"i'm mad so i'm gonna go after your material possessions"...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Furrell

So now you are talking about my deceased father? Nice.....keep it up tho
I never said anything about your dad. Even I have my limits but keep insinuating that.
This is NT, it's still "real" life....certain *@+$ should be off limits....it's like me saying you're the load your mom should have swallowed....certain things should just not be said...

People's parents, should not be discussed....if anything go at OP for bring this here, not at his mom for doing what she had to do to better her life situation
I agree. Dude shouldn't have posted his parents business, but for people on here to go at his moms like that is a lil O.D. imo. On top of that they don't even know the full story. 

So now you are talking about my deceased father? Nice.....keep it up tho
I never said anything about your dad. Even I have my limits but keep insinuating that.
This is NT, it's still "real" life....certain *@+$ should be off limits....it's like me saying you're the load your mom should have swallowed....certain things should just not be said...

People's parents, should not be discussed....if anything go at OP for bring this here, not at his mom for doing what she had to do to better her life situation
I agree. Dude shouldn't have posted his parents business, but for people on here to go at his moms like that is a lil O.D. imo. On top of that they don't even know the full story. 

tired.gif

Because they make decisions based off of emotions rather than logic as shown by QueenCity. If you're having problems, talk it out. Cleaning out someone's home is childish and petty. If the problems are beyond talking then get a legal separation. Don't take matters into your own hands.

tired.gif

Because they make decisions based off of emotions rather than logic as shown by QueenCity. If you're having problems, talk it out. Cleaning out someone's home is childish and petty. If the problems are beyond talking then get a legal separation. Don't take matters into your own hands.

My sister and her bf broke up a minute ago. Anyways when he was at work me and my boy and my sister took all her stuff back including furniture. He got home from work and texted her like !@%. She simply replied "winning "
laugh.gif

My sister and her bf broke up a minute ago. Anyways when he was at work me and my boy and my sister took all her stuff back including furniture. He got home from work and texted her like !@%. She simply replied "winning "
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
How is she winning?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
How is she winning?

With no back story people shouldn't be saying @!%! 
indifferent.gif

Just a bunch of #losing going on in this thread

With no back story people shouldn't be saying @!%! 
indifferent.gif

Just a bunch of #losing going on in this thread

This makes her a B not a G. Your Pops out gettin some other P while your Mom is prolly taking your Brother's friends D. Meanwhile you sit down and get clowned on NT.

This makes her a B not a G. Your Pops out gettin some other P while your Mom is prolly taking your Brother's friends D. Meanwhile you sit down and get clowned on NT.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif

OMG 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom