My Luxurious Weekend (PICS)

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I have never experienced something like this, being born and raised in the Cleveland area

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You've done well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Glad you enjoyed it. I would have found it to be really uncomfortable if my financial situation wasn't like his. It's like a somewhat passive way of saying, "you'll never be good enough for my daughter."
yea. I need some advice with this...there are times when I feel very uncomfortable around him...he is just so damn intimidating
laugh.gif

but I usually just do me and make him laugh..then it's all good.
I'll tell you exactly what you don't do, you don't act thirsty...

you don't go around taking pictures of his crib like you're a kid in a candy shop...you're a grown man, at least he hopes you are since you are marrying his daughter...

play it cool..and relax, stop being so awed...and if you are...don't show it...

best way to gain some respect among these type of guys is act like you really don't care how much money dude has...you have to have some self-respect, authority, think on you're own, and at times disagree with things he says just to make it seem like your not some drone.

i am kinda embarrassed for you...i hope no one saw you snappin' pics like OMGZZZ...

GL

Nahhh, see, I'm smarter than that. I have actually been very very good at this. Embarrassed for me? I've never acted thirsty in ANY type of way, andI don't see how 'snapping' pictures is an example of this. It's a beautiful house, I took the pictures mostly to show my mother who is A realestate agent. I'm a very humble person, I'm surprised I even made this thread.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

you seriously brought this thread back? SMH

Well the OP did list the link to this thread in his I am getting married today thread. So its understandable someone WOULD post in here.

Back
Top Bottom