My Luxurious Weekend (PICS)

Eek, which one is the 18 year old sister
nerd.gif
?

Good stuff.

Just be yourself, and don't let the future finances (or current ones) dictate your lifestyle and identity. At the end of the day, you are who you areregardless of where you come from (co-sign on the people remark). Congratulations, hopefully it works out with your engagement!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yea they whip game is serious. OP what the father in law let you drive?
He let me drive the 750 whenever I needed to (i.e. go to the store to get black n' milds)

let's say I did a little bit more driving then I needed to
laugh.gif

sidenote: the bmw didn't
eek.gif
me like I thought it would...I hate how youcontrol the stereo with that knob thing...it took me a good 20 minutes to figure that thing out..

also, I'm going back for the week of Thanksgiving, if anybody wants more pics. of anything specific, let me know.

Must be nice.........damn from the cars and house.........private jet

this is WEALTHY not rich
laugh.gif

has her family met your family yet?

eek.gif
me like I thought it would...
next time ask if you can whip the a8, he obviously dont care about the 7

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yea they whip game is serious. OP what the father in law let you drive?
He let me drive the 750 whenever I needed to (i.e. go to the store to get black n' milds)

let's say I did a little bit more driving then I needed to
laugh.gif

eek.gif
me like I thought it would...I hate how you control the stereo with that knob thing...it took me a good 20 minutes to figure that thing out..

also, I'm going back for the week of Thanksgiving, if anybody wants more pics. of anything specific, let me know.
Pics of her single sisters, cousins, friends, i wanna be held down like that too!

Back
Top Bottom