Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Nice man. This your family's spot?
My fiances fathers
pimp.gif

rich girls
pimp.gif

That's incredible. I'd Love to stay at a place like that...or own one for a matter of fact. Enjoy it man. And congrats.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Glad you enjoyed it. I would have found it to be really uncomfortable if my financial situation wasn't like his. It's like a somewhat passive way of saying, "you'll never be good enough for my daughter."
yea. I need some advice with this...there are times when I feel very uncomfortable around him...he is just so damn intimidating
laugh.gif

but I usually just do me and make him laugh..then it's all good.
I'll tell you exactly what you don't do, you don't act thirsty...

you don't go around taking pictures of his crib like you're a kid in a candy shop...you're a grown man, at least he hopes you are since you aremarrying his daughter...

play it cool..and relax, stop being so awed...and if you are...don't show it...

best way to gain some respect among these type of guys is act like you really don't care how much money dude has...you have to have some self-respect,authority, think on you're own, and at times disagree with things he says just to make it seem like your not some drone.

i am kinda embarrassed for you...i hope no one saw you snappin' pics like OMGZZZ...

GL

Originally Posted by copped

Glad you enjoyed it. I would have found it to be really uncomfortable if my financial situation wasn't like his. It's like a somewhat passive way of saying, "you'll never be good enough for my daughter."
yea. I need some advice with this...there are times when I feel very uncomfortable around him...he is just so damn intimidating
laugh.gif

you don't go around taking pictures of his crib like you're a kid in a candy shop...you're a grown man, at least he hopes you are since you are marrying his daughter...

best way to gain some respect among these type of guys is act like you really don't care how much money dude has...you have to have some self-respect, authority, think on you're own, and at times disagree with things he says just to make it seem like your not some drone.

i am kinda embarrassed for you...i hope no one saw you snappin' pics like OMGZZZ...

GL

What the +!## are you talking about?

You think the father has all those nice things for people not to notice and not be in awe?

Rich people buy expensive things partly as a status symbol and to be noticed and revered. There's nothing wrong with dude walking up in there with his jawon the ground. All OP is doing is complimenting the man on a job well done in life. You don't think the father sees that and feels damn proud of himselffor getting to where he's at?

^Im thinkin hes a Robert DeNiro meet the Faulkers type of dude...otherwise what you said is true, the normal rich guy would want you to admire his belongingsand accomplishments.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^Im thinkin hes a Robert DeNiro meet the Faulkers type of dude...otherwise what you said is true, the normal rich guy would want you to admire his belongings and accomplishments.

laugh.gif
Just thinking of that movie cracks me up

They say geniuses choose green... but you didn't choose it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

you don't go around taking pictures of his crib like you're a kid in a candy shop...you're a grown man, at least he hopes you are since you are marrying his daughter...

best way to gain some respect among these type of guys is act like you really don't care how much money dude has...you have to have some self-respect, authority, think on you're own, and at times disagree with things he says just to make it seem like your not some drone.

GL

You think the father has all those nice things for people not to notice and not be in awe?

Rich people buy expensive things partly as a status symbol and to be noticed and revered. There's nothing wrong with dude walking up in there with his jaw on the ground. All OP is doing is complimenting the man on a job well done in life. You don't think the father sees that and feels damn proud of himself for getting to where he's at?

laugh.gif

nah but i understand what copped is sayin though.

dude is marryin his daughter...........i dont think he should be like "damn when can i get some of this money!"

"yoooooo lets go inside the jet"

"IS THAT A FERRARI?!"

I feel both of yall, just gotta play it cool though.....rich ppl want ppl to acknowledge what they have, sucks it has to be politics each time you visit butthats how things are sometimes

from the pics an other items described, her dad XX,XXX,XXX minimum.

OP start havin kids asap.
laugh.gif

but cool story though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif

GL

Rich people buy expensive things partly as a status symbol and to be noticed and revered. There's nothing wrong with dude walking up in there with his jaw on the ground. All OP is doing is complimenting the man on a job well done in life. You don't think the father sees that and feels damn proud of himself for getting to where he's at?

laugh.gif

nah but i understand what copped is sayin though.

dude is marryin his daughter...........i dont think he should be like "damn when can i get some of this money!"

"yoooooo lets go inside the jet"

"IS THAT A FERRARI?!"

See, admiring his "money" and trying to take advantage of his "money" are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT things.

I'm not saying to ask for the keys to the 'Rari, I'm saying there's nothing wrong with letting the man know how nice the car is. Trust me, ifyou tried to brush it off your shoulders and play it cool like you sit shotgun in nice whips your entire life, knowing damn well you DON'T, then Iguarantee the pops will take offense to that. He won't tell you but he'll feel it inside.

yea i get what you mean

you cant sit in a 430 drop an act like you just got in altima or something.

id say something like........man these seats feel great.

^ Nah you're trying to infer too much from never having met the man

He might be like "this kid isn't fazed by anything" for all we know

I wonder what your wedding present is going to be.

My wife's parents gift to us was paying for the entire wedding (I rather would have just had a small ceremony and kept the money, but that'shindsight).

Have you set a date yet?

yea i get what you mean

you cant sit in a 430 drop an act like you just got in altima or something.

id say something like........man these seats feel great.

This _ coppin some black n milds when he's with his future in laws. What u think he's gonna have grace or some *+%?
roll.gif

Must be nice.........damn from the cars and house.........private jet

this is WEALTHY not rich
laugh.gif

has her family met your family yet?

sidenote: the bmw didn't
eek.gif
me like I thought it would...
next time ask if you can whip the a8, he obviously dont care about the 7

I peeped the jabs...
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Nice man, When you guys get married, I take it your going to get out of Cleveland ASAP???

Do you think your Father-In-Law will hook you guys up with a nice little bank account as a wedding gift?????

Curious, where do you stay out in Cleveland now???

Back
Top Bottom