My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

i caught some regis and kelly today (lol no ameech)

kiefer sutherland = gay

i cant beleeb it, jack bauer deceived us lol
kiefer sutherland gay? what?�

inb4whocares

noticed his�mannerisms�especially at the end lol�

Uh...WOW...dude was throwing me off... kind of a... damn...I thought he was on this super macho tip... I guess he IS a good actor... 
I DO know that dude is a massive party animal�
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

i caught some regis and kelly today (lol no ameech)

kiefer sutherland = gay

i cant beleeb it, jack bauer deceived us lol
kiefer sutherland gay? what?�

inb4whocares

noticed his�mannerisms�especially at the end lol�

Uh...WOW...dude was throwing me off... kind of a... damn...I thought he was on this super macho tip... I guess he IS a good actor... 
I DO know that dude is a massive party animal�
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I find it funny how folks say "I can't see _____ being gay." It's not up to you to "see". Sexual preference shouldn't define someone or cause you to look at them any less. Whether people want to believe it or not, sexual acts play a huge part in "making it", but that applies to a lot of different fields. I think it's more common in the entertainment industry (music included) because there are bigger egos and more money involved.

I hate to break it to you guys but a lot of your heroes/idols have taken part in homosexual acts to further their career (I'm not saying all of them). Why is this such a crazy thing to believe? There's a reason these things are being said. Some people have "failed" partly because they refused to do things that were asked of them.

On NT, i've noticed a lot of the people speaking on this just go about it the wrong way (the OP of this thread for example with the bad grammar and forcing race into the discussion). Delivery means a lot.

I find it funny how folks say "I can't see _____ being gay." It's not up to you to "see". Sexual preference shouldn't define someone or cause you to look at them any less. Whether people want to believe it or not, sexual acts play a huge part in "making it", but that applies to a lot of different fields. I think it's more common in the entertainment industry (music included) because there are bigger egos and more money involved.

I hate to break it to you guys but a lot of your heroes/idols have taken part in homosexual acts to further their career (I'm not saying all of them). Why is this such a crazy thing to believe? There's a reason these things are being said. Some people have "failed" partly because they refused to do things that were asked of them.

On NT, i've noticed a lot of the people speaking on this just go about it the wrong way (the OP of this thread for example with the bad grammar and forcing race into the discussion). Delivery means a lot.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

stop preaching speculation

stop preaching speculation

laugh.gif
 @ You striking out the whole post when only about half of it was based on "speculations".  Some of y'all really are stubborn.  Again, why do you find it so hard to believe or even consider the possibility? If you don't believe it that's fine but why do you put celebrities above the possibility of doing such things?  Not everything is simply speculation, some folks don't try too hard to keep what they do a secret and you have no idea who everyone in this thread knows personally.  

laugh.gif
 @ You striking out the whole post when only about half of it was based on "speculations".  Some of y'all really are stubborn.  Again, why do you find it so hard to believe or even consider the possibility? If you don't believe it that's fine but why do you put celebrities above the possibility of doing such things?  Not everything is simply speculation, some folks don't try too hard to keep what they do a secret and you have no idea who everyone in this thread knows personally.  

laugh.gif
Why do you think gay sex is some how a rites of passage tho? 

laugh.gif

^ Rite of passage? No. I'm not one of the people in here saying it's some type of initiation. Again, it's not just gay sex and it's not only the entertainment industry. In a lot of different fields some people use their power/status to get things that they might not have been able to get otherwise. Some of those people just happen to be gay (not always openly). Some of the people that go along with it happen to be gay too or simply figure that performing the act is worth it. I don't think people would be having such a hard time believing it if we were just talking about sex between a man and a woman.

^ Rite of passage? No. I'm not one of the people in here saying it's some type of initiation. Again, it's not just gay sex and it's not only the entertainment industry. In a lot of different fields some people use their power/status to get things that they might not have been able to get otherwise. Some of those people just happen to be gay (not always openly). Some of the people that go along with it happen to be gay too or simply figure that performing the act is worth it. I don't think people would be having such a hard time believing it if we were just talking about sex between a man and a woman.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

that's what i'm sayin
laugh.gif

let's take a recent example, Wiz. you tellin' me that Wiz has been getting porked by CEOs to get where he's at?

dudes in here are acting like unless you "succomb" to the "illuminati" you have no chance of succeeding in the industry.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

that's what i'm sayin
laugh.gif

let's take a recent example, Wiz. you tellin' me that Wiz has been getting porked by CEOs to get where he's at?

dudes in here are acting like unless you "succomb" to the "illuminati" you have no chance of succeeding in the industry.

My question is how is the idea of an actor/actress (current or potential) needing to get work done presented to that person? If there is a black person and it is felt that she/he needs a nose job, how do they even say that to them

My question is how is the idea of an actor/actress (current or potential) needing to get work done presented to that person? If there is a black person and it is felt that she/he needs a nose job, how do they even say that to them

p4L

Can't say I'm wanting to go the Hollywood route. I'm already addicted coke + erotica.

I have lots of friends in the industry though, they all seem to be doing really well.
EDIT: Oh, people are actually trying to debate that Hollywood isn't gay and full of satanism. 
laugh.gif
 NVM keep fighting the good fight.

Maybe they're the ones who have it right? Maybe you are the ones who are crazy?

And the person above me, dope avi 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom