My girls lease is up on July 31st, she got arrested last night and could spend 2-3 months in jail

Originally Posted by JJ1223

dont trip, she's ugly anyways. Hopefully she will be punished to the fullest extent of the law

fixed.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

dont trip, she's ugly anyways. Hopefully she will be punished to the fullest extent of the law

fixed.

laugh.gif
NT is ruthless

Originally Posted by airkeung88

too much trouble for you OP. Just drop her like everyone said.
Is she living with you?

im actually living with her. which sucks i know.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

too much trouble for you OP. Just drop her like everyone said.
Is she living with you?

im actually living with her. which sucks i know.

Your girls in jail?

But yet your posting and asking NT what to do?

Where are your parents or friends, not the internet.

Your girls in jail?

Man you should clean her out. I mean str8 vacant house status. But before all that smash as many skeezes u can. Str8 leave a huge wet spot on her bed and wipe the nutt on one of her best outfits. She seems pretty cute im just mad she has broken nails on the same fingers on each hand like she planned to do that.

But nah like everyone said staying with her isnt a good look. I mean her reason for being in jail shows immaturity, lack of responsibility, and accountability. Really just triffling to be honest. Someone with these traits deff aint someone you wanna build a future around. Can you say not paying bills on time, unplanned on accident (but really on purpose) getting pregnant and other irresponsible acts. This is a sign of going down the wrong road. Dont ignore it or you may be sorry later on in life.

Man you should clean her out. I mean str8 vacant house status. But before all that smash as many skeezes u can. Str8 leave a huge wet spot on her bed and wipe the nutt on one of her best outfits. She seems pretty cute im just mad she has broken nails on the same fingers on each hand like she planned to do that.

But nah like everyone said staying with her isnt a good look. I mean her reason for being in jail shows immaturity, lack of responsibility, and accountability. Really just triffling to be honest. Someone with these traits deff aint someone you wanna build a future around. Can you say not paying bills on time, unplanned on accident (but really on purpose) getting pregnant and other irresponsible acts. This is a sign of going down the wrong road. Dont ignore it or you may be sorry later on in life.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Your girls in jail?

I dont have parents. What would my parents have to do with this anyway? Her dog is here at the house so im gonna take care of him as long as i can. I cant just leave him all alone.

Your girls in jail?

I dont have parents. What would my parents have to do with this anyway? Her dog is here at the house so im gonna take care of him as long as i can. I cant just leave him all alone.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Your girls in jail?

It's a wild animal. He has a better chance and ability to survive on his own than you do.

You might as well keep/take all of her possessions that have any use to you or value to resell. Talk to the apartment manager and explain the situation, they might just let you pay the rent on her behalf, which leads to the next, get off NT and get a job. How you living with your girl and not providing anything?

Your girls in jail?

It's a wild animal. He has a better chance and ability to survive on his own than you do.

You might as well keep/take all of her possessions that have any use to you or value to resell. Talk to the apartment manager and explain the situation, they might just let you pay the rent on her behalf, which leads to the next, get off NT and get a job. How you living with your girl and not providing anything?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Your girls in jail?

If he is,what a bum
laugh.gif

Ask the owner if you can pay for her,I'm pretty sure they're going to want their money.
If you don't want to get a job or can't find one start selling some of her stuff. She won't be needing it in jail.

Back
Top Bottom