My friend goes on wikipedia and reads the whole transcript of movies is he a lame or not?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Friend of a friend who goes on Wikipedia to read transcripts of movies posts about it on Niketalk.

Is he a lame or not?

that was terrible, bro.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Friend of a friend who goes on Wikipedia to read transcripts of movies posts about it on Niketalk.

Is he a lame or not?

that was terrible, bro.

your clearly the one who does this. make it a little less obvious next time your talking about your "friend"

your clearly the one who does this. make it a little less obvious next time your talking about your "friend"

lol hilarity ensues from your superficial perceptions im seriously not the one who does this i just found it odd and was trying to guage if its stupid to do before you watch the movie. My boy is right here laughing cuz he never heard of niketalk i just was showing him what its about and how its an open forum its really not that serious to be hating hahaha idgaf btw this is not a troll thread by any means
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol hilarity ensues from your superficial perceptions im seriously not the one who does this i just found it odd and was trying to guage if its stupid to do before you watch the movie. My boy is right here laughing cuz he never heard of niketalk i just was showing him what its about and how its an open forum its really not that serious to be hating hahaha idgaf btw this is not a troll thread by any means
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom