My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'm in Detroit and I'm actually excited for this storm. Winter is boring when it's just freezing cold.

I couldn't agree more with whoever said they enjoy all four seasons, I love them all myself.

WHAT?!?!?!? excited for crappy detroit driver?!? bro the freeways are the worst lol. 
I recently moved subs but before when I lived in farmington hills we had the worst snow plowers. 

Michigan NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I'm in Detroit and I'm actually excited for this storm. Winter is boring when it's just freezing cold.

I couldn't agree more with whoever said they enjoy all four seasons, I love them all myself.

WHAT?!?!?!? excited for crappy detroit driver?!? bro the freeways are the worst lol. 
I recently moved subs but before when I lived in farmington hills we had the worst snow plowers. 

Michigan NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They make threads like this because they're Charmin G
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways... They say 1-3 inches per hour starting around 3pm going until Wed evening with massive white outs. the weather lady said something about 18 ft waves in Lake Michigan and them potentially spilling over and touching the Drive. I'm like 4 blocks away from the LSD with a great view of the lake (as well as the south side of the city
pimp.gif
) so I'll be looking to see whats what.

They make threads like this because they're Charmin G
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways... They say 1-3 inches per hour starting around 3pm going until Wed evening with massive white outs. the weather lady said something about 18 ft waves in Lake Michigan and them potentially spilling over and touching the Drive. I'm like 4 blocks away from the LSD with a great view of the lake (as well as the south side of the city
pimp.gif
) so I'll be looking to see whats what.

MI checking in. Praying for some of my classes to get cancelled tomorrow.

MI checking in. Praying for some of my classes to get cancelled tomorrow.

If you are from the midwest the snow is not the problem...its that instant ice rain I hate that shhh with a passion

If you are from the midwest the snow is not the problem...its that instant ice rain I hate that shhh with a passion

I'm in NJ, it's currently freezing rain/sleeting.

I was going to class and saw a professor slip and fall.

They called an ambulance for him

I'm in NJ, it's currently freezing rain/sleeting.

I was going to class and saw a professor slip and fall.

They called an ambulance for him

My entire campus is shut down after 5pm. No class, no library, everything. Of course, I have all my classes in the morning/early afternoon.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom