My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

My entire campus is shut down after 5pm. No class, no library, everything. Of course, I have all my classes in the morning/early afternoon.
30t6p3b.gif

Ok...so frankly, I've never experienced a succession of snow storms like this ever be...and well it got me to thinking--what are the odds that this is all man made.

As in the govt or some private org. is behind all of this.

Before you start throwing stone-faces, consider that just this past summer, we got our first real proof (at least I did) that man could control the weather, word to making it rain during the dry season in Abu Dubai (or somewhere close by).

I feel like all this snow is definitely stimulating some economic turn around for certain people.

nerd.gif

Ok...so frankly, I've never experienced a succession of snow storms like this ever be...and well it got me to thinking--what are the odds that this is all man made.

Before you start throwing stone-faces, consider that just this past summer, we got our first real proof (at least I did) that man could control the weather, word to making it rain during the dry season in Abu Dubai (or somewhere close by).

I feel like all this snow is definitely stimulating some economic turn around for certain people.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

nerd.gif

The odds? 1-13.

Do you know how much economic loss occurs a snow storm? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  The US government is looking out for snow plowers, not the financial centers that will probably shut down early today. Right.

Originally Posted by CJ616

MI checking in. Praying for some of my classes to get cancelled tomorrow.

where you at? a lot of classes are already canceled for later today and im 100% sure classes will be canceled tomorrow. we are getting a foot unless your north and arent getting hit as bad.

nerd.gif

The odds? 1-13.

Do you know how much economic loss occurs a snow storm? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  The US government is looking out for snow plowers, not the financial centers that will probably shut down early today. Right.

where you at? a lot of classes are already canceled for later today and im 100% sure classes will be canceled tomorrow. we are getting a foot unless your north and arent getting hit as bad.

nerd.gif

nah, this is a well planned terrorist attack
If you bomb Manhattan, the rest of the city can still function
If you make it snow, the whole damn city shuts down
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

nah, this is a well planned terrorist attack
If you bomb Manhattan, the rest of the city can still function
If you make it snow, the whole damn city shuts down
30t6p3b.gif

Southeast Michigan 'bout to get blasted!

Can't wait, Im already camping outside in excitement

Southeast Michigan 'bout to get blasted!

Can't wait, Im already camping outside in excitement

Originally Posted by Zyzz

East Lansing (MSU).  Just got word, that classes are cancelled for tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

East Lansing (MSU).  Just got word, that classes are cancelled for tomorrow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom