My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

Originally Posted by romedadude

Yall be safe out there. I remember for Christmas 2004 (or 05?) it was in a big storm in the midwest. We were leaving Atlanta driving to Chicago, it literally took us 24 hours to get there. Snow was up to my knees (I was about 5'10) when we stopped in Indiana. Most snow I had ever seen in my life.

Yea i remember because my paycheck was stuck on a UPS truck that whole Christmas week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Yall be safe out there. I remember for Christmas 2004 (or 05?) it was in a big storm in the midwest. We were leaving Atlanta driving to Chicago, it literally took us 24 hours to get there. Snow was up to my knees (I was about 5'10) when we stopped in Indiana. Most snow I had ever seen in my life.

Yea i remember because my paycheck was stuck on a UPS truck that whole Christmas week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

sucks to be you guys, r.i.p

smh $%$@ winter, real life.
IF you've never experienced a blizzard, sucks to be you. It ain't ALL bad. And sometimes... it's wonderful.
pimp.gif

I have, and it was fun until the power went out. Aside from that, we had Cabin Fever by the 3rd day.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

sucks to be you guys, r.i.p

smh $%$@ winter, real life.
IF you've never experienced a blizzard, sucks to be you. It ain't ALL bad. And sometimes... it's wonderful.
pimp.gif

I have, and it was fun until the power went out. Aside from that, we had Cabin Fever by the 3rd day.

that better not head to ny

seriously, we had too much

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

About 5 inches (13 centimeters) of snow may fall in NewYork City by the end of the day tomorrow, followed by as much asa half inch of ice the day after, said Matt Scalora, a NationalWeather Service meteorologist in Upton, New York.

and this on top of the snow blizzard we had last week and on top of the snow blizzard from christmas
alien.gif

Cincinnati is getting like an inch at most of snow or ice. Apparently we are just missing the storm by a bit.

Cincinnati is getting like an inch at most of snow or ice. Apparently we are just missing the storm by a bit.

that better not head to ny

seriously, we had too much

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

About 5 inches (13 centimeters) of snow may fall in NewYork City by the end of the day tomorrow, followed by as much asa half inch of ice the day after, said Matt Scalora, a NationalWeather Service meteorologist in Upton, New York.

and this on top of the snow blizzard we had last week and on top of the snow blizzard from christmas
alien.gif

I'm just south of Chicago and its been snowing for a couple hours...Already got 3-4 inches

I'm just south of Chicago and its been snowing for a couple hours...Already got 3-4 inches

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The bread aisle, son...
233957538.jpg
laugh.gif
Our Wal Mart is the same way, bread, water, and batteries. And it's just starting now. It's a Thunderstorm with lightning, but the rain is freezing and therefore turning to hale and beating the *#+$ out of the windows PLUS the winds are like 50mph. They're shutting post down tomorrow, it's not even any question. And what's even funnier about the emergency email they sent out to the whole post this morning, just to demonstrate the times, it's like "check out Fort Sill facebook tomorrow to find out about closings."

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The bread aisle, son...
233957538.jpg
laugh.gif
Our Wal Mart is the same way, bread, water, and batteries. And it's just starting now. It's a Thunderstorm with lightning, but the rain is freezing and therefore turning to hale and beating the *#+$ out of the windows PLUS the winds are like 50mph. They're shutting post down tomorrow, it's not even any question. And what's even funnier about the emergency email they sent out to the whole post this morning, just to demonstrate the times, it's like "check out Fort Sill facebook tomorrow to find out about closings."

Back
Top Bottom