My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

233957318.jpg

My car got that fresh ice candy paint.

I'm in Detroit and I'm actually excited for this storm. Winter is boring when it's just freezing cold.

I couldn't agree more with whoever said they enjoy all four seasons, I love them all myself.

I'm in Detroit and I'm actually excited for this storm. Winter is boring when it's just freezing cold.

I couldn't agree more with whoever said they enjoy all four seasons, I love them all myself.

Yall be safe out there. I remember for Christmas 2004 (or 05?) it was in a big storm in the midwest. We were leaving Atlanta driving to Chicago, it literally took us 24 hours to get there. Snow was up to my knees (I was about 5'10) when we stopped in Indiana. Most snow I had ever seen in my life.

Yall be safe out there. I remember for Christmas 2004 (or 05?) it was in a big storm in the midwest. We were leaving Atlanta driving to Chicago, it literally took us 24 hours to get there. Snow was up to my knees (I was about 5'10) when we stopped in Indiana. Most snow I had ever seen in my life.

We're expecting 2 to 5 inches tomorrow and town is already talking about shutting down. Fort Sill is having everyone non essential defer coming in til 9:00, and kats are at the grocery stores right now buying up all the tuna, batteries, bottled water, and flashlights like it's Armageddon. Again, for 2 to 5 inches! I live in Oklahoma and we are definitely not bout that snow life.

We're expecting 2 to 5 inches tomorrow and town is already talking about shutting down. Fort Sill is having everyone non essential defer coming in til 9:00, and kats are at the grocery stores right now buying up all the tuna, batteries, bottled water, and flashlights like it's Armageddon. Again, for 2 to 5 inches! I live in Oklahoma and we are definitely not bout that snow life.

looking at .5inch of just ice with 10-15 inches of snow here.

first blizzard warning for springfield mo since 1995.

looking at .5inch of just ice with 10-15 inches of snow here.

first blizzard warning for springfield mo since 1995.

I don't think anyone had it as bad as New England we got 60 inches of snow in Jan and with this new storm 15-20 more

I don't think anyone had it as bad as New England we got 60 inches of snow in Jan and with this new storm 15-20 more

Originally Posted by JDB1523

WHAT?!?!?!? excited for crappy detroit driver?!? bro the freeways are the worst lol. 
I recently moved subs but before when I lived in farmington hills we had the worst snow plowers. 

Originally Posted by JDB1523

WHAT?!?!?!? excited for crappy detroit driver?!? bro the freeways are the worst lol. 
I recently moved subs but before when I lived in farmington hills we had the worst snow plowers. 

Back
Top Bottom