My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

Southeast ftw
pimp.gif
Montana is unreal
eek.gif

hope this links works.
http://www.weather.gov/fo...phical/sectors/conus.php

some holy crap moments.
Wind gusts for CHICAGO at 40-45mph range. And they already have at least 12 inches of snow from the past 12 hours. AN inch an hour on top of wind gusts... Brutal

To add to that, the cold wind chill isnt even that bad at zero tonight in Chi. It'll be in the negative double digits tomorrow night and through Thursday.. -22. By then though, the wind should have stopped. Frozen roads for the next 4 days. Hibernation mode activated for you all.

hope this links works.
http://www.weather.gov/fo...phical/sectors/conus.php

some holy crap moments.
Wind gusts for CHICAGO at 40-45mph range. And they already have at least 12 inches of snow from the past 12 hours. AN inch an hour on top of wind gusts... Brutal

To add to that, the cold wind chill isnt even that bad at zero tonight in Chi. It'll be in the negative double digits tomorrow night and through Thursday.. -22. By then though, the wind should have stopped. Frozen roads for the next 4 days. Hibernation mode activated for you all.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

lol Montana @ -49 
sick.gif
That's bad, I've never seen that here.
NycPosite wrote:
even worse driving. leaving work made a left turn damn there into a parked car
I remember a few years back I had all season tires on my car. Anytime I did left turns I'd almost hit a parked car or a curb
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

lol Montana @ -49 
sick.gif
That's bad, I've never seen that here.
NycPosite wrote:
even worse driving. leaving work made a left turn damn there into a parked car
I remember a few years back I had all season tires on my car. Anytime I did left turns I'd almost hit a parked car or a curb
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Holy !+%*.

It's not really any worse here than it is any other winter. Maybe a foot of snow with a little bit of freezing rain (that isn't so common) earlier tonight, but nothing too outrageous. I'd prefer it stays that way.

The power went out for a second about three hours ago. I guess southern Ohio was stupid iced out yesterday.

I live in Dayton Ohio. We got a inch in ice. It was raining a hour ago, but it stopped. Thing is that temps will drop to freezing again.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Holy !+%*.

It's not really any worse here than it is any other winter. Maybe a foot of snow with a little bit of freezing rain (that isn't so common) earlier tonight, but nothing too outrageous. I'd prefer it stays that way.

The power went out for a second about three hours ago. I guess southern Ohio was stupid iced out yesterday.

I live in Dayton Ohio. We got a inch in ice. It was raining a hour ago, but it stopped. Thing is that temps will drop to freezing again.

This must be a preview of 2012
nerd.gif

Drove thru the blizzard to the gym like a bawse.  Tomorrow shall be time to toke, go sledding, and murk people with snowballs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This must be a preview of 2012
nerd.gif

Drove thru the blizzard to the gym like a bawse.  Tomorrow shall be time to toke, go sledding, and murk people with snowballs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by masondid

I'm here in Northwest Indiana and I went to strack and van til's by my place I got the last gallon milk and people was fighting over water and other stuff...
you live in Hammond
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by masondid

I'm here in Northwest Indiana and I went to strack and van til's by my place I got the last gallon milk and people was fighting over water and other stuff...
you live in Hammond
nerd.gif

My area last night.. 40 - 50 mph winds. It was crazy but so was I to have gone out there to take these pics.

My area last night.. 40 - 50 mph winds. It was crazy but so was I to have gone out there to take these pics.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by sho3tym

School letting out early and tomorrow cancelled.

Milwaukee will get hit hard.

I remember these storms being bigger when I was a kid though...lol

hell yeah i remember the snow Blizzard from 99
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 called in.
 my boss tried to call me to say he would pick me up 
laugh.gif

Needless to say I didn't answer

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by sho3tym

School letting out early and tomorrow cancelled.

Milwaukee will get hit hard.

I remember these storms being bigger when I was a kid though...lol

hell yeah i remember the snow Blizzard from 99
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 called in.
 my boss tried to call me to say he would pick me up 
laugh.gif

Needless to say I didn't answer

Back
Top Bottom