My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

thank you #basedgod for sorta sparing nyc
30t6p3b.gif
@ those pics & temps

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Jus wakin' up in the morning gotta thank God...

It's a lil chilly tho.
Successful troll was successful 
pimp.gif

Oh well, atleast the temp around here is going up the next couple weeks so it shouldn't last TOO long....unless we get more 
mad.gif

Seems like you guys in Chicago and other northerners got it worse than we did in Central Illinois

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Jus wakin' up in the morning gotta thank God...

It's a lil chilly tho.
Successful troll was successful 
pimp.gif

Oh well, atleast the temp around here is going up the next couple weeks so it shouldn't last TOO long....unless we get more 
mad.gif

Seems like you guys in Chicago and other northerners got it worse than we did in Central Illinois

Just shoveled my drive way, about 5 inches on the ground. About 6-7 inch of drifted snow in places.

Shoveling sucks, I need a truck and a plow.

Just shoveled my drive way, about 5 inches on the ground. About 6-7 inch of drifted snow in places.

Shoveling sucks, I need a truck and a plow.

2-3 inches of ice covering the driveway back home.
I had no school at university here yesterday or today, southern Ohio.

2-3 inches of ice covering the driveway back home.
I had no school at university here yesterday or today, southern Ohio.

didnt even get as much snow as they said we would get. i knew that was gonna happen. They said 8-12 inches and maybe more. We got about 6 inches
30t6p3b.gif

didnt even get as much snow as they said we would get. i knew that was gonna happen. They said 8-12 inches and maybe more. We got about 6 inches
30t6p3b.gif

goin out to take pics in a little bit, went to walkmart because we needed some food and other things, they had about 10 employees total lol, there was a car abandoned near a stop sign, one of the roads wasnt shoveled at all its crazy, is anyone in hear near aurora,il
nerd.gif

goin out to take pics in a little bit, went to walkmart because we needed some food and other things, they had about 10 employees total lol, there was a car abandoned near a stop sign, one of the roads wasnt shoveled at all its crazy, is anyone in hear near aurora,il
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom