My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

Just went oustide for about half an hour....
Spoiler [+]
DAMN NATURE, YOU SCARY!!!!  

Wish I had a camera. 
ohwell.gif

Just went oustide for about half an hour....
Spoiler [+]
DAMN NATURE, YOU SCARY!!!!  

Wish I had a camera. 
ohwell.gif

yeah here in Detroit it doesn't seem that bad but it is extremely windy... I want to be snowed in and work to be canceled!!!
I want to make a iglu with my nieces and nephews in the morning

yeah here in Detroit it doesn't seem that bad but it is extremely windy... I want to be snowed in and work to be canceled!!!
I want to make a iglu with my nieces and nephews in the morning

This is what us on the East Coast have gotten all winter long. Except, that %!+$ happens every other day.

This is what us on the East Coast have gotten all winter long. Except, that %!+$ happens every other day.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

CHICAGO WHAT UP!
Downtown/Michigan Ave. area is DEAD. 

Thundersnow = 
eek.gif

Wind is insane.
the wind is insane on a regular day lol.. so I cant even imagine what it's like now

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

CHICAGO WHAT UP!
Downtown/Michigan Ave. area is DEAD. 

Thundersnow = 
eek.gif

Wind is insane.
the wind is insane on a regular day lol.. so I cant even imagine what it's like now

One of the buildings downtown is shedding roof tiles.
Something just hit my lake-facing window. Pieces all over the top of the building across the street and the street below us.

Wind isn't even as strong as earlier.

radioman 911 = Chicago area fire/police scanner. It's on fire tonight. (no pun intended.) 

Edit: why is j u s t i n. t v censored?!

One of the buildings downtown is shedding roof tiles.
Something just hit my lake-facing window. Pieces all over the top of the building across the street and the street below us.

Wind isn't even as strong as earlier.

radioman 911 = Chicago area fire/police scanner. It's on fire tonight. (no pun intended.) 

Edit: why is j u s t i n. t v censored?!

^ Yeah we're suppose to get 20-30cm (about 12 inches) of snow for the next 24 hours.
30t6p3b.gif

^ Yeah we're suppose to get 20-30cm (about 12 inches) of snow for the next 24 hours.
30t6p3b.gif

living in the midwest is unreal.  You always get a little bit of everything.  I haven't seen anything like this living here in a long time
ohwell.gif

Been snowing nonstop since 6 pm
sick.gif

living in the midwest is unreal.  You always get a little bit of everything.  I haven't seen anything like this living here in a long time
ohwell.gif

Been snowing nonstop since 6 pm
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom