My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

Talked to my mom and grandma in the Chi today while I was at work to make sure they were ok...I knew it was only a matter of time before they got hit...I don't miss the winters in Chicago at all...I really don't
laugh.gif
....I honestly thought it would be worse here in Germany but the cold over here is nothing really. It dosen't even get into the negatives and barely the 'teens. When you from the east and midwest you just bred into that cold until you go somewhere else and it's nothing to you.

Talked to my mom and grandma in the Chi today while I was at work to make sure they were ok...I knew it was only a matter of time before they got hit...I don't miss the winters in Chicago at all...I really don't
laugh.gif
....I honestly thought it would be worse here in Germany but the cold over here is nothing really. It dosen't even get into the negatives and barely the 'teens. When you from the east and midwest you just bred into that cold until you go somewhere else and it's nothing to you.

No classes tomorrow for U of I, thank god.

Really not THAT bad here right now, snows a little deep and blowing but seems like you guys up north have it WAY worse

No classes tomorrow for U of I, thank god.

Really not THAT bad here right now, snows a little deep and blowing but seems like you guys up north have it WAY worse

Mizzou's getting hit HARD. It's pouring down right now... we're at least 10 inches right now and it's comin' down all night. Classes cancelled today and tomorrow. It's fun, just a pain to walk anywhere.

I-70 is shut down through the state also. St. Louis had ice but didn't get snow that bad.. I know KC got drilled pretty hard though.

Mizzou's getting hit HARD. It's pouring down right now... we're at least 10 inches right now and it's comin' down all night. Classes cancelled today and tomorrow. It's fun, just a pain to walk anywhere.

I-70 is shut down through the state also. St. Louis had ice but didn't get snow that bad.. I know KC got drilled pretty hard though.

Northwestern University > Emergency > Campus Advisory
[h1]University closed, classes cancelled Feb. 2, 2011[/h1]
On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, Northwestern University will be closed and classes will be cancelled on both the Evanston and Chicago campuses. University Police, Facilities Management, residence hall dining staff, healthcare staff, and other essential personnel should report to work. 

Posted February 1, 2011, 10:27 PM.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NO MIDTERM TOMORROW!!!!! YES!!!!

FIRST CLOSURE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER SINCE 1979!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Northwestern University > Emergency > Campus Advisory
[h1]University closed, classes cancelled Feb. 2, 2011[/h1]
On Wednesday, February 2, 2011, Northwestern University will be closed and classes will be cancelled on both the Evanston and Chicago campuses. University Police, Facilities Management, residence hall dining staff, healthcare staff, and other essential personnel should report to work. 

Posted February 1, 2011, 10:27 PM.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NO MIDTERM TOMORROW!!!!! YES!!!!

FIRST CLOSURE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER SINCE 1979!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm here in Northwest Indiana and I went to strack and van til's by my place I got the last gallon milk and people was fighting over water and other stuff...

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by zack54attack

i Just looked out the window and could barely see my neighbor's house across the street....for real

WHat part of Chi?

Addison....sw burb

Ya I know where thats at.. I'm in Rockford.

The worst part of the storm hasn't even hit..

Originally Posted by zack54attack

i Just looked out the window and could barely see my neighbor's house across the street....for real

WHat part of Chi?

Addison....sw burb

Ya I know where thats at.. I'm in Rockford.

The worst part of the storm hasn't even hit..

Back
Top Bottom