My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm glad I never road the wave or else I'd probably feel some kinda way right now. I've never heard one Max B verse to my knowledge, but good gravy that's a @#** load of time
smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
...meh... I haven't followed the Diplomats since their "Dipset" incarnation debuted. Too many faces that all sound the same...

I'm glad I never road the wave or else I'd probably feel some kinda way right now. I've never heard one Max B verse to my knowledge, but good gravy that's a @#** load of time
smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
...meh... I haven't followed the Diplomats since their "Dipset" incarnation debuted. Too many faces that all sound the same...

Max doesn't sound like any of them...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Max did this to himself...

He should've just stuck music..

Leederham is his stepbrother

And I'm positive he got Life with No parole...

Them !+#%%* is NEVER coming home...

And I don't feel sorry for max cuz he did that dumb #%* video, with that dumb #%* lawyer..

He should've took the plea bargin...

Cuz once ole' girl started tellin, it was a WRAP

He tried to come up, make a quick lick, had a live wire #%* *%+#* with him, and failed horribly

That wave has been died out...

smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif

same thing with me...

smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Really? Birds of a feather flock together my man... besides, ALL of NY sounds similar in some aspect. Iwasn't interested in hearing the 92740932186 mixtape caliber cat out of the Dips. I remember when Stack died I said the same $%$+ and I almost got lynchedfor it.

smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Really? Birds of a feather flock together my man... besides, ALL of NY sounds similar in some aspect. I wasn't interested in hearing the 92740932186 mixtape caliber cat out of the Dips. I remember when Stack died I said the same $%$+ and I almost got lynched for it.
Stack didn't sound like any of them _'s either...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Really? Birds of a feather flock together my man... besides, ALL of NY sounds similar in some aspect. I wasn't interested in hearing the 92740932186 mixtape caliber cat out of the Dips. I remember when Stack died I said the same $%$+ and I almost got lynched for it.
Talk about poor logic. Rilla you cool but you soundin type ignorant right now. You've never heard dudes music, just let it be or exposeyourself. You lookin like a fool declaring that son must sound like like every other Dipset/NY rapper.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Talk about poor logic. Rilla you cool but you soundin type ignorant right now. You've never heard dudes music, just let it be or expose yourself. You lookin like a fool declaring that son must sound like like every other Dipset/NY rapper.
__ calm down and stop addressing me like you know me for real. __ you know my name, that's it. Anyway... all I'm saying is that MOST of NYsounds like NY and I been tired of that sound for a decade now. If it's poor logic to assume people with the sameculture (NY culture), same lifestyle (NY street __s), same camp (dipset), and same accent sound alike, then so be it. I didn't have any interest when Max B or Stack semi-blew up (only on the web or in/aroundNY mind you) and I still don't. I'm not knocking it, but it just doesn't interest me. Sue me...or cry me a river. Either one, I don't reallycare. Expose these nuts, play boy...

smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Talk about poor logic. Rilla you cool but you soundin type ignorant right now. You've never heard dudes music, just let it be or expose yourself. You lookin like a fool declaring that son must sound like like every other Dipset/NY rapper.
__ calm down and stop addressing me like you know me for real. __ you know my name, that's it. Anyway... all I'm saying is that MOST of NY sounds like NY and I been tired of that sound for a decade now. If it's poor logic to assume people with the same culture (NY culture), same lifestyle (NY street __s), same camp (dipset), and same accent sound alike, then so be it. I didn't have any interest when Max B or Stack semi-blew up (only on the web or in/around NY mind you) and I still don't. I'm not knocking it, but it just doesn't interest me. Sue me...or cry me a river. Either one, I don't really care. Expose these nuts, play boy...

LMAO, by that reasoning I feel bad for anybody who comes out of Gary, Indiana cause ain't nobody ever going to want to hear that %$#%.

word.

this n' just mad.

Dam Max, not wavy at all, Dude arguin wit a dude dat nvr heard a Max B joint, dats like Man vs Child, just let Dude from Gary b...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

i've never heard a Max B joint either except this %%*% that was on Jim Jones album with Ballin...wasn't impressed

You're "mad" too then according to NT standards. Either that or lame or crazy or out of the loop... whatever these kids tend to come up withwhenever somebody doesn't care to follow their trends...

its funny when people say good riddance and blah blah but if that was your relative doing the crime, and someone said good riddance, or let him rot there youwould be ready to cry

Back
Top Bottom