My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

DAMN MAX

smh.gif

Cliffnotes?

I remember the first time that article was posted. I started reading but realized I just didn't care that much not knowing much about the situation at thetime.

Good looks on the read Sherwin, the whole story seems like a movie. If it really went down like this then smh at all the poor decisions made by thesepeople
tired.gif
. Its always a tragedy when someone loses their life especiallyover bs but to get 75 years and dude wasnt even at the scene is ridiculous. That chick should be the one doing football numbers instead of Max
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by khadafi252

maybe it's that i don't understand NT'ers obsession with WACK *** RAPPERS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but what i don't really understand is why dudes have compassion for this man. i haven't been following the trial much, but did they prove he did it? they must have if his own ex testified against him. and you have compassion??? people were murdered.

note to some nt'ers:

1.) please, please, oh please develop better taste in rap music.
2.) put yourself or your family in the position of the dead folk. would you then want max b free?

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there was a thread a few weeks ago that was heavily detailed with the facts of the case.
they didnt prove anything.
If I find the thread, I'll link u

and no Max B aint the best (nowhere near the best) but he did him and was very creative and original.. while everyone is tryin to sound alike to get they sales up Max went another route.

this

and

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

Originally Posted by khadafi252

maybe it's that i don't understand NT'ers obsession with WACK *** RAPPERS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but what i don't really understand is why dudes have compassion for this man. i haven't been following the trial much, but did they prove he did it? they must have if his own ex testified against him. and you have compassion??? people were murdered.

note to some nt'ers:

1.) please, please, oh please develop better taste in rap music.
2.) put yourself or your family in the position of the dead folk. would you then want max b free?

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

his ex? ooooooooooooooooooooh u mean the +$$!%# that plotted against the two men that were murdered? or you talking about the crackhead that wrote to max and threatend to hurt max's child if he didnt get back with her?perhaps the one that set up the whole thing and tested postitive for exctasy pills and gave up max to get a reduced sentence????
this

Honestly. I feel that if he gets a decent lawyer for the appeal that he can beat the case. I don't see how a weed smoking, henny drinking, pill popping prostitute's testimony holds up in a trial where someone's life is on the line. Even if it is sworn testimony, people lie under oath all the time. Especially when they're facing life in prison.....

Max wasn't at the scene of the crime...There's no physical evidence linking him to anything....
Everything is based on what the girl said. There is obvious reasonable doubt. I do not know how he even got convicted. That judge/jury must have been doin the same drugs as Max's Ex Girlfriend.

to the bolded...from personal experience, when the DA doesnt have a case (bad investigatin usually) they will do whatevr they can to make a case stick...

i dont want to go in on my personal S!!! but it dont matter who it is,if the wittness supports the outcome the DA needs/wants, a judge will allow it and the defendant is done.

F!!! Dekalb county police department...

I agree wit you 100% . Show any1 those football numbers and they'll say whatever you want them to like a ventriloquist puppet

Preciate the read Sherwin. They need to put
That +#!$ on dvd. The whole situation wasn't
Wavy at all. Smh @ the people saying good
For him when there's always more to the story
Than what's lead to believe.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I +!*#@ with Max heavy but...

You reap what you sew...
ohwell.gif
yea man........

im not gonna go around wearin a free max b shirt anytime soon.

it is what it is.........sux man. son $&*$ with CT heavy too so it kinda seems more personal like a fam member goin away.

lol at all the people on here glad to see a man do mad time. the same people are the types that used to rat before they even knew what snitching was. yea themsame ones from grade school saying "teacher teacher, look" some people just love to see others go down.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I +!*#@ with Max heavy but...

You reap what you sew...
ohwell.gif
yea man........

im not gonna go around wearin a free max b shirt anytime soon.

it is what it is.........sux man. son $&*$ with CT heavy too so it kinda seems more personal like a fam member goin away.
Yea I used to see son round my way a lot

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Gave my man a bobcats final score
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Air Freshh 23 wrote:
Free MAX B.

Me I dont care at all what people say about him, I loved dudes music, had a funny personality and had that buzz in the street. Wish I could of met him.

FREEE MAX B

Damn... RIP Stack Bundles.
Jim�coulda been makin alot more money if he�made byrd gang with Him,�Max and Stack
��

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

No prob y'all...They did that man dirty. If I was not there I ain't do the crime point blank.

exactly.
Yea, so the term conspiracy or accessory has not validity w/ u huh?

I don't agree w/ the time he got but that's his fault for surroundin himself w/ stupid snake ppl like his lawyer and the broad.

Let's see how much of a homie French is now that dude got them yrs

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

No prob y'all...They did that man dirty. If I was not there I ain't do the crime point blank.

exactly.
What the hell are y'all talkin about?
eek.gif
at your lack ofknowledge of the legal system...

The article posted didn't provide any concrete information about anything that would taint his conviction... It was an incredibly subjective and obviouseffort by some obvious Max B fan to try to cast Max in the best light and everyone else as shady characters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by geegee

lol at all the people on here glad to see a man do mad time. the same people are the types that used to rat before they even knew what snitching was. yea them same ones from grade school saying "teacher teacher, look" some people just love to see others go down.
This has nothing to do with anyone being "glad to see a man do mad time" or loving to see other people "go down." Theguy's an idiot who made a bad decision and led a lifestyle that ended in the death of another human being, and for which he will now spend the rest of hislife behind bars. Maybe you've never had a loved one murdered because if you had, you would probably see things a lot differently...

Back
Top Bottom