My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

i never wanna go back in there.... never wanna go back... never wanna go back.. LIFE JUST ISN'T FAIR..

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Just because you had an emotional attachment to his music does not mean he should not be punished for his crimes
smh.gif

lol its a backward kinda world

My thing is this though...

IF YOU DON'T CARE WHY MAKE A POST??

IF YOU WASN'T IMPRESSED BY MAX, NEVER HEARD MAX, AINT FEELING THE "NY DIPSET SOUND" WHATEVER THAT MEANS..

Then just keep it moving, I know if I see anything Kid Cudi or Drake post I just stay out... I won't flood it & just say oh he's corny or oh Idon't listen to him.. N's aint mad or nothing its just ******ed to hate on something or state that oh i don't know anything about this topic whenno one is forcing you to give your opinion..

I doubt you be randomly dropping in on random convo's in the real world just to say oh I don't know what ya'll talking about..

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I'm glad I never road the wave or else I'd probably feel some kinda way right now. I've never heard one Max B verse to my knowledge, but good gravy that's a @#** load of time
smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
...meh... I haven't followed the Diplomats since their "Dipset" incarnation debuted. Too many faces that all sound the same...

Max doesn't sound like any of them...
Really? Birds of a feather flock together my man... besides, ALL of NY sounds similar in some aspect. I wasn't interested in hearing the 92740932186 mixtape caliber cat out of the Dips. I remember when Stack died I said the same $%$+ and I almost got lynched for it.
Talk about poor logic. Rilla you cool but you soundin type ignorant right now. You've never heard dudes music, just let it be or expose yourself. You lookin like a fool declaring that son must sound like like every other Dipset/NY rapper.
__ calm down and stop addressing me like you know me for real. __ you know my name, that's it. Anyway... all I'm saying is that MOST of NY sounds like NY and I been tired of that sound for a decade now. If it's poor logic to assume people with the same culture (NY culture), same lifestyle (NY street __s), same camp (dipset), and same accent sound alike, then so be it. I didn't have any interest when Max B or Stack semi-blew up (only on the web or in/around NY mind you) and I still don't. I'm not knocking it, but it just doesn't interest me. Sue me...or cry me a river. Either one, I don't really care. Expose these nuts, play boy...

!$*!@ I think you're the one who needs to calm down. I'm acting like I know you? The $*$% are you talking about son?

I mentioned poor logic because you denoted someone else's a few replies before. All I said was let the !$*!@ be (if you really don't have any interestin his music) or expose yourself to his music (wasn't talking exposing your ignorance) if you wanna make some absolute assertion.

Either way I really don't care. I'll leave the cryin to the sensitive +%! n_s.
laugh.gif

This %%!+% is on some other %$**.
laugh.gif
Talkin about people actin feminine and gettin mad when the only dude I see actin like that is him. Maybe I'm notseeing certain post or somethin.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

No prob y'all...They did that man dirty. If I was not there I ain't do the crime point blank.

exactly.
What the hell are y'all talkin about?
eek.gif
at your lack of knowledge of the legal system...

The article posted didn't provide any concrete information about anything that would taint his conviction... It was an incredibly subjective and obvious effort by some obvious Max B fan to try to cast Max in the best light and everyone else as shady characters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by geegee

lol at all the people on here glad to see a man do mad time. the same people are the types that used to rat before they even knew what snitching was. yea them same ones from grade school saying "teacher teacher, look" some people just love to see others go down.
This has nothing to do with anyone being "glad to see a man do mad time" or loving to see other people "go down." The guy's an idiot who made a bad decision and led a lifestyle that ended in the death of another human being, and for which he will now spend the rest of his life behind bars. Maybe you've never had a loved one murdered because if you had, you would probably see things a lot differently...
shut the hell up. ive had friends and family murdered. im saying some people are happy to see him behind bars and see others go down in general,thats how i feel about the other comments ive read, just cus they dont like his music. people dont go to jail for doing a lot worse.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

lol at all the people on here glad to see a man do mad time. the same people are the types that used to rat before they even knew what snitching was. yea them same ones from grade school saying "teacher teacher, look" some people just love to see others go down.

that has to be one of the most idiotic statements i've ever read on this board, and i've read some off-the-wall crap.

hell yeah i'm glad to see someone do some time if they actually committed a crime. that has nothing to do w/ snitching. IT'S A CRIME, AND SOMEONE DESERVES PUNISHMENT IF THEY'VE COMMITTED IT AND GOT CAUGHT. snitching???
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hate the n-word, but your statement deserves the N-PLEASE treatment for that one.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

just face it max b FANBOYS. he's going to jail. if you feel he had inadequate legal representation, instead of CRYING about it in the NT music forum, then maybe you should have pony'd up some cash to get him the right lawyers. but i bet NONE of you would have ever done that given the chance anyway. so get his nuts out of your hands and let the man do his time. if he did do the crime, he'll be able to sit back and think about what he did.

down syndrome kids > max B fans

your a simple minded goof. you must be about 12 years old. What's the point of all the capital letters? does that indicate emotion orsomething? seriously what's so important about the words you capitalized? your a dork. anyway, numerous studies show that harsh long jail sentences do notreduce crime or rehabilitate the offender. so what issue you are you talking about? your trying to diss me but what your saying has no premise. his"guilt" is a matter of interpretation. either way hes doin the time. i dont worship or care about any of these artists or athletes, they dont affectmy day to day life. the funny thing is you said "IF ITS A CRIME AND THEY GET CAUGHT' so your saying if they dont get caught they dont deservepunishment, that's idiotic. your slow

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

This %%!+% is on some other %$**.
laugh.gif
Talkin about people actin feminine and gettin mad when the only dude I see actin like that is him. Maybe I'm not seeing certain post or somethin.

I have yet to have any emotional response whatsoever to anything Max B related, but it's clear you've taken a sarcastic tone.
nerd.gif

No prob y'all...They did that man dirty. If I was not there I ain't do the crime point blank.

exactly.
eek.gif

The article posted didn't provide any concrete information about anything that would taint his conviction... It was an incredibly subjective and obvious effort by some obvious Max B fan to try to cast Max in the best light and everyone else as shady characters
laugh.gif

This has nothing to do with anyone being "glad to see a man do mad time" or loving to see other people "go down." The guy's an idiot who made a bad decision and led a lifestyle that ended in the death of another human being, and for which he will now spend the rest of his life behind bars. Maybe you've never had a loved one murdered because if you had, you would probably see things a lot differently...
shut the hell up. ive had friends and family murdered. im saying some people are happy to see him behind bars and see others go down in general, thats how i feel about the other comments ive read, just cus they dont like his music. people dont go to jail for doing a lot worse.
laugh.gif
at telling someone to "shut the hell up" on theinternet... Make me...
laugh.gif

You're upset that people don't feel bad for a convicted murderer because he's going to prison for the rest of his life... OK. Other peopledon't like his music on top of that and that makes you upset... OK.

And I don't know what's worse than having a hand in someone's murder... but that's really irrelevant to this topic, anyway.

exactly.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

shut the hell up. ive had friends and family murdered. im saying some people are happy to see him behind bars and see others go down in general, thats how i feel about the other comments ive read, just cus they dont like his music. people dont go to jail for doing a lot worse.
laugh.gif
at telling someone to "shut the hell up" on the internet... Make me...
laugh.gif

You're upset that people don't feel bad for a convicted murderer because he's going to prison for the rest of his life... OK. Other people don't like his music on top of that and that makes you upset... OK.

And I don't know what's worse than having a hand in someone's murder... but that's really irrelevant to this topic, anyway.
so you have no premise to anything you wrote. your clearly an idiot yet you claim others have a lack of legal knowledge. your so simple you thinkthis breaks down to me being upset, seriously how long did it take you to come up with that simple minded crap? there are plenty of things worse than having ahand in someone's murder, wow your stupid. yea the internet is good place for people like you who cant handle true conflicts in reality, keep typinggoofball. The law is no more than an opinion backed by a government, so issues of whats legal and illegal doesn't hold weight. Its really about what lawsare enforced. stop acting like 12 year old, stupid brat

Back
Top Bottom