My boy is telling me that LA girls >>> NYC girls

Man I love my city, but whats with the bronx being the aids capital of the world LOL... Lets not even talk about flatbush. so i gotta say it man. LA girls >NY girls only because they wear condoms and dont be on that k3llz type $!!*. If you gonna beat a chick from NY you BETTER strap up!

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Man I love my city, but whats with the bronx being the aids capital of the world LOL... Lets not even talk about flatbush. so i gotta say it man. LA girls > NY girls only because they wear condoms and dont be on that k3llz type $!!*. If you gonna beat a chick from NY you BETTER strap up!
alien.gif

there are slutty girls everywhere bro. what kinda logic is that..... if you gonna smash a chick from....anywhere....you better strap up.

& haze-
pimp.gif

someone needs to find the numbers showing the percentage of aids cases nyC makes up in the US... It doesnt look good. our girls are super slutty, aint no regslutbuckets out here.

At the end of 2006, an estimated 448,871 people were living with AIDS in America. The highest numbers were in California, Florida, New York State and Texas.Among the 50 states, the lowest numbers were in North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming.

In 2006, the District of Columbia reported a far higher rate of AIDS diagnoses than any other area. Rates in New York State, Florida and Maryland were alsomuch higher than the national average of 12.7 cases per 100,000 population per year.

I can tell someone DIDNT get tested in 08 if theyre going by 06 numbers... SMH get it together hunny! you prolly from the BX too

Originally Posted by JPioneer

As a thread starter I have to post some pics...

NYC:

LA:

Feel free to post more
nerd.gif

Back up, those are models, were talking about straight up girls so LA > NYC
Proof:

I also read an article about how 1 out of every 4 females between the ages of 15 and 30 in NYC have the HPV virus
+@%@ is real smh

I can tell someone DIDNT get tested in 08 if theyre going by 06 numbers... SMH get it together hunny! you prolly from the BX too

why are you popping %!%@ ? sorry my research which consisted of googling 'aids statistics' and posting the first thing i saw was not thorough enoughfor you.

for the record i am from queens and celibate. so fall back.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Southern girls (preferrably in Texas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee) >>> **
roll.gif
you didn't even mention the A-State
smh.gif

I don't blame you
laugh.gif

South chicks alllll dayyy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by JPioneer

As a thread starter I have to post some pics...

NYC:

LA:

Feel free to post more
nerd.gif

Back up, those are models, were talking about straight up girls so LA > NYC
Proof:
These pics prove That New York Takes The title.............

Queens has so many latinas from allover Spanish America
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From BX btw.....
Washington Heights is just crazy the 30+ year old women looking good out there

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

why are you popping %!%@ ? sorry my research which consisted of googling 'aids statistics' and posting the first thing i saw was not thorough enough for you.

for the record i am from queens and celibate. so fall back.

155i2rd.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Southern girls (preferrably in Texas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee) >>> **
roll.gif
you didn't even mention the A-State
smh.gif

I don't blame you
laugh.gif

South chicks alllll dayyy
pimp.gif
I was going to mention Arkansas but I figured the states I mentioned above were the best states in the South to get the best chicks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom