My boy is telling me that LA girls >>> NYC girls

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

White girls = even (LA has more bad, aryan type ho's but we have italian, russian and greek #!!$*%*. More diversity in our white girls)

Asian girls = LA

Latina Girls= NYC

Black Girls= Even (I've seen badder ones in LA but NY simply has more of them).

Conclusion: Who the $+#$ really cares you can find bad #!!$*%* in both places.
I agree for the most part, but I dunno about that, you guys have the nice dominicans and puerto ricans, LA has a lot of nice Mexican and otherCentral American chicks.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Southern girls for the gotdamn win!!!!!!!! Friendly, best looking, thick for days, *** for days Yall can have them skinney models, give me the king magazine chick
cosign

this man know was hes talking bout...they come in all colors too

black, white and brown
pimp.gif

Sorry but Dominican & Puerto Ricans>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mexicans & central American chicks. I live in a Mexicanneighborhood in LA, and some of the shorties are cute but most of them have no types of bodies. Certiantly not the thickness of Dominicans & Puerto Ricans.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Sorry but Dominican & Puerto Ricans>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mexicans & central American chicks. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I live in a Mexican neighborhood in LA, and some of the shorties are cute but most of them have no types of bodies.[/color] Certiantly not the thickness of Dominicans & Puerto Ricans.
The best Mexican girls are definitely in texas, houston to be exact.
I cant really speak for DRs or PRs but yea...

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Its simple LA has nice weather all year round, girls try to stay in shape to look good when they wear less clothes. NYC has cold winters, snow, girls don't go out as much they stay in and get fat.
its clear you know nothing...

has to be the dumbest thing ive read or heard today...

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Its simple LA has nice weather all year round, girls try to stay in shape to look good when they wear less clothes. NYC has cold winters, snow, girls don't go out as much they stay in and get fat.
LULZ @ "stay in and get fat". You confusing middle America with the northeast. NYC has all 4 seasons son. It's a fashion conscious appearance heavy city, designers don't make nice clothes for overweight people. Being that everyone walks everywhere or are out in the streets/public transportation a lot, girls always look good and are dressed to impress. Not like other states where people sit in their cars and drive everywhere. The only fat girls in New York are the big tourists from the midwest that stand out like a sore thumb blocking half the sidewalk. Stop speaking out of your ++%.
smh.gif
You tell em son.
laugh.gif
NYC>LA

LA people stay comparing everything with NYC like we care or something. It's like that whole city is insecure.

Originally Posted by djphame1

well i think la>bay chicks.. and i live in the bay

I'm going to go 50/50. Maybe cause I've never met a LA. Chick b4. Just seen em on t.v lol.

I never met an LA chick so I wouldn't know... I'm from jersey and I can honestly say that NYC chicks go hard... I can't imagine other chicks fromcali even coming close!!!

But from what I've seen on tv... there ok...lol

Originally Posted by djphame1

well i think la>bay chicks.. and i live in the bay
lies. you need to turn in your baydestrian card if you think that sir. we have beautiful women here.

well you guys are all lucky. i'm in MD (not for much longer) and...
tired.gif

for example, mexican chicks around here are shaped like size 14 bowling balls.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

well you guys are all lucky. i'm in MD (not for much longer) and...
tired.gif

for example, mexican chicks around here are shaped like size 14 bowling balls.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont even have to read any of the posts in here to now that NYC CHICKZ ARE TERRIBLE. I have never been to L.A but i did meet a few chickz from out there wheni was in mexico lol .. and they were soo damn cool. NYC TOO MANY HOODRATS. Go to the Heights you got all the Dominican Birdz you'd like.. Head to brOoklyn.. the Bushwick sectiOn or even Sunset you have all the Puertorican Birdz.. Bensonhurst you have all the Italianz.. Staten Island too. Queenz Is Full OfColombians.. Oh my jeez.. i lOve colombian women with their fake bodiess.. they are amazing.. I LOVE BIRDS.
pimp.gif

I want the Ones from Miami.. Like the Ones that Them Bang Bro's Dude Hang with:smokin:smokin

How does he know the answer to this? Has he met with every individual female in LA and in NYC? Did he get to know all of them and then make this conclusion?

Your friend sounds like a moron and so do you

Originally Posted by xilegacy

LA people stay comparing everything with NYC like we care or something. It's like that whole city is insecure.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably the single most ironic thing I've read in all my years on NT.
Only from a New York @%@@@ will you hear $**$ like this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Personally imo

I don't find NYC chicks attractive at all and I live here all my life
So you live in a place where you don't find girls attractive? yeah, I am going to go ahead and declare war on your sexuality.

i dont understand why you guys just can't appreciate these girls
laugh.gif
there are beautiful women everywhere... It all depends and what you like...from whati've seen and heard about both places, NY specializes in curvy hispanic women and Cali specializes in snow bunnies.

or i may be wrong. but who cares. stop arguing and go outside and $%%# these females that you speak about

Back
Top Bottom