My boy is telling me that LA girls >>> NYC girls

Originally Posted by trublu86

TEX chicks

pimp.gif

I would have to say...(in no particular order)

1) Cali girls
2) Miami girls
3) Arizona girls
4) Texas girls
5) NYC girls

what the....man, i know those girls wearing the "dodge bullets in la" shirts
laugh.gif

i mean theyre cute BUT theyre not the best of what LA has to offer.
NOT even close!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to quote a previous post "hit up melrose on a sunny day"
better yet, hit up the beach on a sunny day
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

so I read the first and last pages, did anyone come to a conclusion? I'm trying to see where I'ma fly this weekend....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LA>NYC
/thread

That's your answer...from someone who has spent a good amount of time on both coast.... However I do agree, NYC puerto ricans latinos>*....they tend to resemble bowling balls more often than not out here but there are definitely a fair amount of dimes.

id have to go with NYC.. you cant just walk any ol streets of LA on a consistent basis to see what NYC presents itself with in a matter of a few blocks... noquestion NYC on top. LA is too spread out. you have to go out on a search ,a quest... a journey.. a trek.. NYC- you just sit down or walk 10 feet and you foundthe most beautiful girl youve ever seen only 20 seconds later to find another one. heaven.. i think its more of a volume and numbers game though.. cant top theoutput NYC has.

^False...you forgot to mention that in that same few blocks you'll also see some of the grimiest %#%% in your life if you're not from a major city.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by JPioneer

As a thread starter I have to post some pics...

NYC:

LA:

Feel free to post more
nerd.gif

Back up, those are models, were talking about straight up girls so LA > NYC
Proof:
These pics prove That New York Takes The title.............

Queens has so many latinas from allover Spanish America
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From BX btw.....
Washington Heights is just crazy the 30+ year old women looking good out there
cosign...no pedo, but there's damn near 13-16 year olds that would straight embarrass those girls up there wit how well they are shaped.

^ Those arent the photos im comfortable saying represent LA.

Coming from someone who has spent considerable amounts of time in both cities I'd say honestly its about even. More then anything else its going to comedown to personal preference, like i love Puerto Rican woman, so NYC naturally has the advantage there BUT i have also spent a lot of time down in P.R. so ialso know that real Puerto Rican girls >>>>>>> New Yoricans.

There are some bad a** mexican girls out here in LA that can compete though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

At the end of the day we have better weather here in LA for more of the year so the woman out here tend to wear less and constantly are consumed by theHollywood lifestyle, and because of that i think they try harder.

Final Verdict = Tie , with the Tie Breaker going to Puerto Rico for just completely styling on the whole U.S.

LA got the white, mexican, black, and asian girls. NYC got dominicans and puerto ricans. Different shapes and sizes yet I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

Back
Top Bottom