Muscular men w/ $ still attractive 2 women gender roles b damned

giphy.gif

I once told a chick I wished I could grow a beard. She said "Why dont you just stop shaving?" |l
Had to hold back them tears real quick and tell myself she aint mean to hurt me, it was just ignorance.
bruh's
the trick getting a full beard
is getting ur girls womanly juices
and rubbing it where u want ur beard to grow
did it once
and ive had been able to grow a full beard since 15-16 years old

giphy.gif

I once told a chick I wished I could grow a beard. She said "Why dont you just stop shaving?" |l
Had to hold back them tears real quick and tell myself she aint mean to hurt me, it was just ignorance.

BRUH I'm dying :rofl:

But I know those feels too. Best I can do is a thin *** goatee and messy side burns. My **** don't even come close to connecting :smh:

bruh's
the trick getting a full beard
is getting ur girls womanly juices
and rubbing it where u want ur beard to grow
did it once
and ive had been able to grow a full beard since 15-16 years old

Always heard this and not sure how true it is....
But it a scientific fact that placenta grows and repairs hair.
they actually use it in alot of hair products (they use sheep placentas tho)

Theres a practice of women eating their own placentas after giving birth.
Its really real outchea

Always heard this and not sure how true it is....
But it a scientific fact that placenta grows and repairs hair.
they actually use it in alot of hair products (they use sheep placentas tho)
placenta has a bunch of stem cells
i believe which is why
forgot the exact reason
but placenta has a lot of properties for healing and stuff

This thread backfire in the first two posts was comedy

In the grand scheme of things...

What I seen as far as Real $$$ is concerned... You need to get $$$ out here regardless because it's a (o) popper

Last edited:
Man, I remember I flipping through channels and caught a Tia and Tamara reality show. One of them just had a baby and they were talking about eating her placenta. I was mortified. Confused, I just changed the channel and kept it moving. Never looked into it further.

Man, I remember I flipping through channels and caught a Tia and Tamara reality show. One of them just had a baby and they were talking about eating her placenta. I was mortified. Confused, I just changed the channel and kept it moving. Never looked into it further.
To a lesser degree, it reminds me of

broads were da excuse Mase used to "go to god" for da 1st time smh

Back
Top Bottom