MTV'S Top rap dis songs

Nas had NYC behind him for "Ether" when everyone was d-riding Jay. For Hot 97, which was notoriously Rocaafella biased to say that Nas won was the won battle for Nas.

I'll give a vote for Game's 300 bars diss and Young Jeezy "Stay Strapped"

"itch in yoo" was BANANAS, Com Sense put it on Cube
laugh.gif

I'll give a vote for Game's 300 bars diss and Young Jeezy "Stay Strapped"

"itch in yoo" was BANANAS, Com Sense put it on Cube
laugh.gif

Man, if you don't think Ether had Jay shook up, you clearly never heard this...

laugh.gif
Jesus man

Jay sounded lost while my man's swag was on a trillion
pimp.gif

Man, if you don't think Ether had Jay shook up, you clearly never heard this...

laugh.gif
Jesus man

Jay sounded lost while my man's swag was on a trillion
pimp.gif

Yup, poor Jay. "Ether" ruined his swag and caused him not to sell any more #1 records after that, and then get signed to Nas's record label.

laugh.gif

Yup, poor Jay. "Ether" ruined his swag and caused him not to sell any more #1 records after that, and then get signed to Nas's record label.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

from an unbiased perspective

takeover>ether

nas was just namecalling throughout most of the song if you really think about it. Gay-Z? @%+@-a fella?
im bias...but can be honest..I agree.

Not to go back on the age old argument of who won or whos was the meanest but I think some of yall are not thinking about the MAGNITUDE of the dis as it RELATES TO MTV and why they wud rank takeover ahead of ether....not saying they are right but just to give a viewpoint to those sayin they dont see see how MTV cud rank takeover higher.

3 things off the top of my head come with that Takeover dis that Ether does not have as for as intangibles go

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

from an unbiased perspective

takeover>ether

nas was just namecalling throughout most of the song if you really think about it. Gay-Z? @%+@-a fella?
im bias...but can be honest..I agree.

Not to go back on the age old argument of who won or whos was the meanest but I think some of yall are not thinking about the MAGNITUDE of the dis as it RELATES TO MTV and why they wud rank takeover ahead of ether....not saying they are right but just to give a viewpoint to those sayin they dont see see how MTV cud rank takeover higher.

3 things off the top of my head come with that Takeover dis that Ether does not have as for as intangibles go

laugh.gif
Why do ppl keep going over this when it's already been settled in that last thread?

Not even saying anything new.

laugh.gif
Why do ppl keep going over this when it's already been settled in that last thread?

Not even saying anything new.

Back
Top Bottom